stuck at this weight on week 5 :(

amandaw2409

I haven't lost any weight for the last 4 days have checked my ketosis sticks and im defo in ketosis but no weight lost :( gets me dissapointed and down I know I shud just plough on but I was hoping now the Dr has sorted my TOTM problems I wud defo lose the water ???

Week 1 - 5 1/2 lost
Week 2 - 7 lbs lost
Week 3 - 4 lbs lost
Week 4 - 3 lbs lost
Week 5 - 2lbs lost
Nothing else so far and its week 6 now :'(

I'm 8 wks in now, and have had 1 week where I stayed the same, despite being 100% ss and 1 week where I only lost 1lb, again being 100%!! However, the weeks after I had big losses, an 8lb and a 4lb!!
It's disheartening but don't let it get you down, just keep going, it's worth it x

amandaw2409 said:
I haven't lost any weight for the last 4 days have checked my ketosis sticks and im defo in ketosis but no weight lost :( gets me dissapointed and down I know I shud just plough on but I was hoping now the Dr has sorted my TOTM problems I wud defo lose the water ???

Week 1 - 5 1/2 lost
Week 2 - 7 lbs lost
Week 3 - 4 lbs lost
Week 4 - 3 lbs lost
Week 5 - 2lbs lost
Nothing else so far and its week 6 now :'(

Dont take this the wrong way but id be so happy with those losses! Youve lost 21.5 pounds in 5 weeks thats brill! Do you have much to lose? If you look at the pattern of your loss it looks like your body is adjusting? And when u had a 5 pound loss the following week you had 7!

So next week you will prob get a big loss... I know its disheartening but look at the bigger picture youve lost a stone and a half in 5 weeks which is amazing. Look at ur inch losses too :)

Totm can affect scales i have been back on ss 3 days and no loss yet as im due on x

Have you been measuring yourself?I bet you've lost inches even if the scales are telling you different.

In your first 3weeks you lost exactly the same amount as I have in 3 weeks and I am over the moon with my losses. You are doing great and should be proud of yourself xx

Back