Stuck & frustrated ! advice please

Hi,

After another bad weigh in ive decided i need to change the way and what im eating.

I started going to Slimming World back in April 2009. I wanted to lose some weight before i married my other half (after 18years, it only seemed right lol). I started at 13st 2 and hit target of 11st 8 on 25th November 2009 (the wednesday before the wedding). I was so pleased with myself. BUT, i made the mistake of "i dont need to try anymore as ive done it now" attitude. I still went to class but missed the odd week which turned into once a month which turned into not going at all.

Then Christmas 2010 happened!

First week in January i decided i would go back to class. It was the best decision i made for long time. I had put on about 11lb!!

First week i weighed, i lost 1 & half lb. Very pleased. 2nd week i lost 1lb. The week after that i put on half lb. I was gutted but i think it was because i did extra easy. I remember that didnt really suit me last time.

I'm a big picker!!! Was a big picker lol. I lurrrvvvee the cake. A lady there told me about Couscous cake. She said its sin free. couldnt believe it. Went an got the ingredients on way home made loads. Ate loads !! BUT, anything that tastes that good an't be sin free. Turns out its actually about 20 sins! and i had about 3 in the space of couple of days. I id well to stay the same this week lol.

When i sit in class there are quite a few people that lose 3-5lb every week. But no one says how. I normally do green days but im thinking about trying a red week. What do you think? and ideas? I read about the banana thing and i've taken them off the shopping list and exchanged them for pears.

Thanks in advance. Helen xx

I did SW a couple of years ago and EE didnt agree with me. I'm trying it again this time, but eating ALOT more free/superfree food than i did then and so far (fingers crossed!) it seems to be working better for me, which is easier when I'm cooking for the whole family because we can eat the same meals.

What have you read about bananas cos i'm getting through loads of them??? x

The bananas bloat you and so do too many grapes.

I think with the EE i just can't eat enough. I physically an't actually eat as much as required. Feel abit like the vicar of dibley lol. you know the christmas special when she ended up having about 6 christmas dinners and in the end she was pushing the food in with her finger lol

I mentioned the banana thing to my c last week and she said its just a falacy. She said they are an excellent source of nutrition so I have put them back in my shopping trolley this week. Tomorrow is W I so we shall see what the scales say.

I had loads still in my fruit bowl, wasn't about to chuck them for the sake of it. I had weigh in last night and actually lost 2lb. I know it was because i changed from green to red as i haven't stopped eating the bananas lol.

:jelous::eek:

Back