STUCK!! Help needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Michaellax, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Michaellax

Michaellax New Member

Hi all, I haven't been on here much but would love some advise. I've been doing Slimming World for nearly 2 years and i am now stuck in a rut and need a boost. I've lost over 2 stone and lately the weight has been creeping back on and the jeans are getting tighter.
    I eat fairly healthy but it seems to be all the same foods, so not sure if my body is too used to it. Also I try to eat fruit and veg throughout the day, but I'm finding it really expensive to buy :(

Does anyone have any ideas?

:) Michaella

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. snowy-willow

snowy-willow Member

Whenever I have done SW in the past I always had the same few meals. However this time I have made a real effort to try new meals, I make a meal plan and keep previous weeks plans so I can ensure I get a variety. I have found this also helps me keep on track.

I have also found with planning I only buy what we actually need. Frozen fruit and veg also help to keep the shopping bill down.

4. Littlecupcake

Littlecupcake Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Healthy Eating
    Do you try different days with Original, Green, EE? Alternating might give you some variety and give you a boost. Aim to try a new breakfast, lunch, dinner (and even HEXs and Syns if you're feeling adventurous) once a week. Plan out your meals too so you can keep track of what you're buying and try to jazz it up at the same time.

Fruit and veggies are expensive :(. I tend to buy what's on special offer and cut it up (sometimes freeze) and put with yoghurt / porridge / fruit salads to make it last longer than eating it all in one go.
    My mum finds good fruit at better prices on market stalls.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.