STUCK!! Help needed

Michaellax

Hi all, I haven't been on here much but would love some advise. I've been doing Slimming World for nearly 2 years and i am now stuck in a rut and need a boost. I've lost over 2 stone and lately the weight has been creeping back on and the jeans are getting tighter.
I eat fairly healthy but it seems to be all the same foods, so not sure if my body is too used to it. Also I try to eat fruit and veg throughout the day, but I'm finding it really expensive to buy :(

Does anyone have any ideas?

:) Michaella

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whenever I have done SW in the past I always had the same few meals. However this time I have made a real effort to try new meals, I make a meal plan and keep previous weeks plans so I can ensure I get a variety. I have found this also helps me keep on track.

I have also found with planning I only buy what we actually need. Frozen fruit and veg also help to keep the shopping bill down.

Do you try different days with Original, Green, EE? Alternating might give you some variety and give you a boost. Aim to try a new breakfast, lunch, dinner (and even HEXs and Syns if you're feeling adventurous) once a week. Plan out your meals too so you can keep track of what you're buying and try to jazz it up at the same time.

Fruit and veggies are expensive :(. I tend to buy what's on special offer and cut it up (sometimes freeze) and put with yoghurt / porridge / fruit salads to make it last longer than eating it all in one go.
My mum finds good fruit at better prices on market stalls.

Back