stuck in the middle

snowbunny

I'm going out tonight for the first time in ages as its my birthday at the weekend. I'm having the usual dilemma of deciding what to wear.
At the minute I'm stuck in the middle of having lost some weight to be noticeable but not quite enough so that I can fit into all my old party stuff! Its very annoying, although I'm looking on the bright side and know that a lot of my trousers look baggy on me yet all the fun party stuff whilst being a bit too snug at the moment, provide me with the motivation to carry on with this weight loss journey.
Is anyone else having moments like this? :sigh::sigh::sigh:

hate this! LOL...last party i went to my clothes were 3 years out of fashion - great cos i fitted into them but crap because they were out of fashion!

Could you not get yourself some interim party gear from somewhere like Peacocks or Primark? Cheap and cheerful that you won't mind discarding when it gets too big!

Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys have a lot of nice clothes in cheap as well.

Sainsbury's have 25% off all clothes this weekend too. I bought a new outfit 2 sizes smaller than 3 months ago (Skirt and top) for £22.02. Bargain!

A couple of us at group have been swapping and handing down clothes. So far I have 2 new pairs of crop trousers, 2 pairs of jeans (red and black), 2 very nice v neck cashmere jumpers from next and 2 t-shirts and a red mac/coat from next.
Suggest it at your next groups session and see is anyone's interested....you might be surprised ;)
Of course it's too late for this weekend but it could get you sorted for your next evening out.

Back