Stuck in the mud!

Hi,

Try reading people's food diaries, weight loss diaries and the success stories. There are some amazing photographs around too. Hopefully that will motivate you and help you realise why you are doing this.

Good luck.

Gail x

Try writing 2 lists:- 1) All the reasons you want to do it and all the benefits of losing weight to you personally (also focus on how motivated you felt at the beginning and why you were so excited/determined). 2) The reasons you are struggling and the things that are stopping you!! I bet the first list will be much much longer than the second!! There is no reason why you can't do this! Where there's a will there's a way, and you are no less capable than the next person!! Go for it, go back to day one, read through all your books again and spend time browzing through recipes for some inspiration! It's worth devoting time to these exercises! We all get stuck sometimes- it's vital not to give up- ride the storm if you need to but keep going!!XXX

Thanks girls. Really appreciate that. I will try the list thing. I just have zero motivation. I didn't realise you could look at food diaries too. Will have a mooch. Thanks again x x

i am right there with you pink. I just feel so useless about this dieting thing. I had lost 4 stone last year, and i have put a stone back on, which i cannot afford to do really as i still have 6 stone to go. I have every good intention, but i seem to slip up all the blooming time.

Thank u ever so much. Yeah I've tried lots of diets before n never stuck to them. Now I'm really trying my best as I'm gettin married next year. I've done a food diary this week so fingers crossed I'm outta this rut! Thank u again for all ur help x x

Back