Stuck!!!

good idea!! yeh iv had to throw my jeans out, when i walk down the stairs when i got to the bottom they were actualy round my ankles!! haha!!
3 mire dress sizes to loose and i will be happy!! :)

Ohhh thats awesome! Congrats!! :D Its gnna be amazing to get into a size 12 eventually!!!

Me either!!! Been a longggggggggggggggggg time ahahah x

Im getting on a little better thanks!! Still not losing loads but hopefully it will start coming off slowly!!! :)

That's good you are getting on better,they always say its best to lose it slowly,just we want it now at times!! Keep up the good work!

Thank you!! I hope yours is going well to :) x

Wooo thats awesome!! Well done!! :D I love losing inches, it's a great feeling!!!! I weighed in today and im 11st8 so thats good...hopefully making my way into the 10s soon hehe!

Well done to you aswell,I'm sure you will soon be in the tens,you are almost there! Yea is nice to lose inches aswell,added bonus lol

I hope so :) seeing a ten on the scale would be amazing :)

I know what you mean,I want to get down to 10.7 but for now am aiming for the 12s,we will both get there,hope you had a good day :0)

Yeah its funny when I started off I was like I just wanna be in the 12s then 11s now its like COME ON TENS! aha. I got a WII fit yesterday and weighed myself today for my weigh in day, and I came out as 11st7 :D yay!! Nearly in the 10s!! Good luck with getting into the 12s! Im sure you will be there quicker than you think :) x

Well done on almost being in the 10s :0) hope you enjoy working out on your wii fit.Thanks about the 12s,fingers crossed I will soon be there!!

Back