stuck

dairylea

I need to get back on track. I have lost my focus on what i was doing. I have lost 2 stones and do an aerobics class every week.
How can i get back to it, how shall i start!
I am lucky that i have only gained 2 lbs, but i have really gone back to eating rubbish.
Someone show me a good diet to start me off, ive lost my way and cant think straight about what i was doing :wave_cry: :break_diet:

Your user name is giving me cravings :D

I can't recommend a diet plan as such, I am calorie counting which is working well for me. But for your mindset, I think most dieters have been there. What helped me out of the trap was thinking how awful I felt having gained back such a tiny amount of weight, and how I didn't want to gain it all back. While you're getting back on track, just take it a day at a time, focus on following your diet to the letter and then give yourself a pat on the back every day that you complete. Once you've lost the 2lbs again, you'll realise it was worth it.

Congrats on losing the two stone as well :)

Lipotrim is the way to go hun!!!

I know how you feel, I was feeling that way before my holiday, so I gave my diet a holiday. I aimed to maintain for a couple of weeks and relax, now I have returned to normal life and feel totally rejuvenated and ready to carry on. Stick with it, we can do it.

i also am stuck too the other day i was pleased because i had lost a pound and today i stepped on the scales and ive gained the pound yet i have been eating all the right food..so im now wondering if the scales are too sensative excuse my spelling

Back