1. dairylea

dairylea Member

I need to get back on track. I have lost my focus on what i was doing. I have lost 2 stones and do an aerobics class every week.
    How can i get back to it, how shall i start!
    I am lucky that i have only gained 2 lbs, but i have really gone back to eating rubbish.
    Someone show me a good diet to start me off, ive lost my way and cant think straight about what i was doing :wave_cry: :break_diet:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Your user name is giving me cravings :D

I can't recommend a diet plan as such, I am calorie counting which is working well for me. But for your mindset, I think most dieters have been there. What helped me out of the trap was thinking how awful I felt having gained back such a tiny amount of weight, and how I didn't want to gain it all back. While you're getting back on track, just take it a day at a time, focus on following your diet to the letter and then give yourself a pat on the back every day that you complete. Once you've lost the 2lbs again, you'll realise it was worth it.

Congrats on losing the two stone as well :)
  4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Lipotrim is the way to go hun!!!
  5. xowee-shortieox

xowee-shortieox Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Not Following One
    Im struggling too. Gah Its Horrible! I Havent Gained Which Is Good.. But I havent Lost much this week.
  6. Carrie Me

Carrie Me Member

The diet plate
    I know how you feel, I was feeling that way before my holiday, so I gave my diet a holiday. I aimed to maintain for a couple of weeks and relax, now I have returned to normal life and feel totally rejuvenated and ready to carry on. Stick with it, we can do it.
  7. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

i also am stuck too the other day i was pleased because i had lost a pound and today i stepped on the scales and ive gained the pound yet i have been eating all the right food..so im now wondering if the scales are too sensative excuse my spelling
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.