Stuckkkk!

Ok well sounds like your set to go, and its not a problem lol, glad to try n help. You know where I am if you need me! Good luck :)

Hi Scott,

Sorry to invade your post!

Just wanted to say a massive congratulations & well done for losing over 100lb! You're a huge inspiration to us all!

Keep it up! :)

xxx

Hey ftf,

Thanks very much :) and I am glad it can help others too, was always good to come on the forum back at the start of mine and see other peoples results, kept me determined!

Best of luck with your journey and plan! Hope you get to where you wanna be :) x

Hey Scotty well done on that huge weight loss. SOrry to see you are stuck. I too am stuck:cry:

I lost just over a stone on my own having about 1000 calories a day and no excercise. Then I seemed to hit a platuea. (that was back end February). since then I joined slimming world and I lost 4 lbs in the first week but then I put 2lbs on the next week and cannot shift it even though i am walking for abut 45 mins twice a week which is more excercise than i have ever done and i have started drinking more water. I am at my wits end. My plan B is to go back to weight watchers as I am not sure whether my body agrees with slimming world as it doesnt seem to be working. I am going to try and up the excercise and keep at it but it is so disheartening!. I just wondered if you decided to eat what you want (that is my plan C! - chippy every day, then back on the plan) as planned and then detox? wondered if it worked for you?

Back