After yesterday, I feel so refreshed and feel even more motivated and determined to stick to it. No more going off track, not like that anyway.

Breakfast:

Today was 2 poached eggs, and some fried mushrooms (in fry light). Also, a cup of tea with milk (HEA).

Lunch:

Half a packet of Ainsley Harriot cous cous (0.25 syns), with iceberg lettuce. And I must not forget the dash of balsamic vinegar. Also, I had a some melon, pineapple and mango.

Dinner:

Dinner was my favourite SW chicken curry (syn free), served with rice, broccoli and carrots.

Desert:

Strawberries and grapes

Snacks and drinks:

4 cups of tea (milk= HEA), diet coke.

And...just because I could not kick that, I NEED sugar feeling today I had some mini wispa bits (10 syns) and a banana

Total syns: 10.25 syns

It is weigh in day tomorrow, really not looking forward to it at all!

Okay, so my weigh in was this morning. I only lost 1.5lb, but a loss is a loss, considering that I have eaten terribly this week. Today has been a good day and given the poor loss and bad 1st week, I am determined to do well and stick to the plan this week even more.

Today's food diary goes like:

Breakfast
I missed breakfast, because I slept in mega late, which is the story of my life.

Lunch
Lunch was a wrap (9 syns), with a hard boiled egg, lettuce, tomato and lighter than light mayo (0.25 syns), with a cup of tea (milk HEA)

Snack
A brooklea forest fruits yoghurt (2.5 syncs), melon, pineapple and mango. And a cup of tea (milk HEA).
Then a banana and fish sticks (not together, that would be gross)

Dinner
Dinner was leftover chicken stir fry and 2 hard boiled eggs

Desert:
Strawberries and banana chopped into low fat Greek style yoghurt with a sprinkle of sweetner.

Drink:
2 cups of tea with milk (HEA), diet coke, water and blackcurrent squash.

So, I am getting into a habit of having late nights and sleeping in. But I will break that habit, I swear. Anyway, waking up late meant I skipped breakfast again. So I must start with lunch

Lunch:

Egg salad with lighter than light mayo (0.25), also because I was extra hungry I had a double bowl of fruit and fibre cereal (5 syns) and some kiwi and apple. Also a cup of tea with milk (HEA)

Dinner:

SW chicken curry and a jacket potato with carrots and broccoli

Snacks and drinks:

Tea with milk (HEA) x3,

Total syns: 0.25

Thanks :) How do you find doing slimming world on a budget? I am finding it a bit more expensive than the usual shop because I eat so much fruit and vegetables, but Aldi is a life saver!
I have only just seen you replied. Sorry!

I am not finding it too bad. I am going to hit the markets this week as the fruit and veg is so much cheaper there. I am cooking in bulk too so I find that helps with costs. I have also just bought myself a soup flask to take to uni with me.

Back