Students thread

Master Bulldog

Expert Burger Muncher
Hi all :)
I'm currently an undergraduate at University Campus Suffolk in Ipswich studying psychology and sociology. Any other students out there?

Currently at college doing a couple of highers a heading to Aberdeen in September to study midwifery :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went back to college in septemeber and i am studying hairdressing part time . and i love it x x

Welcome all! Are you all finished for this academic year? I've got an 2 hour exam next Tuesday and a essay to get in then I'm done until September 20th :D

Writing an essay on how information and communication technologies has effected society...2000 words (-/+ 10%) No wonder I like bad food! :banghead:

Final year undergrad studying psychology at Warwick :) Keeping up a TFR diet is hard during exam season!

Hi everyone, I am a Midwifery student. Hope all your diets are going well! :) x

jade91 said:
Hi everyone, I am a Midwifery student. Hope all your diets are going well! :) x

Hey Jade - I'm starting my midwifery course in September and cannot wait!! What year are you in? How are you finding the course? X

Hey Jade - I'm starting my midwifery course in September and cannot wait!! What year are you in? How are you finding the course? X

Hi, I am only a first year but the course is great I love it... I will not lie it is hard work and you hardly get any free time but it is great! Before you start spend as much time with your family and friends as possible lol xx

Thank you for the advice! I'm planning to leave my work at the end of July so that I can spend the month before I go with friends and family and getting myself organised! Glad you are enjoying the course :) x

Sounds like a plan enjoy the time you get! Good luck for starting in September you will love it! get stressed but love it at the same time p.s this course can help with weight loss as you hardly get time to eat however days off = pretty darn hungry haha Good luck and enjoy ... if you have any questions about the course feel free to message me xx

jade91 said:
Sounds like a plan enjoy the time you get! Good luck for starting in September you will love it! get stressed but love it at the same time p.s this course can help with weight loss as you hardly get time to eat however days off = pretty darn hungry haha Good luck and enjoy ... if you have any questions about the course feel free to message me xx

Thanks very much :) do you mind me asking where you are studying? I will be at RGU in Aberdeen :) x

Double post oops!

I much prefer Essays .... I am currently at breaking point with revision :( I have an exam on friday and Feel like I know f'all. I hate exams can never keep the information in and they just stress me out! lol x

I much prefer Essays .... I am currently at breaking point with revision :( I have an exam on friday and Feel like I know f'all. I hate exams can never keep the information in and they just stress me out! lol x

I'm with you there Jade. It's all a matter of memory, which I don't have much off! I found though that if I revise, make key points and highlight the key words....and repeatedly revise this smaller list, something sticks in my memory. I don't know if that would help you at all :)

Hmm... on the one hand with exams it's all over and done with in hours, whereas essays can take days. On the other hand, I have 6 exams in 8 days and would currently prefer to have essays that are spaced out a bit more than that. I think having a balance is good.

Is it weird that I've always enjoyed doing essays?? lol even when I was in highschool, I just love writing. Whereas I struggle more with exams!

Back