Stuff came today.. Tomorrow's the day

nicola allard

Hi all, just thought I'd pop in here and say hiya my shakes came today and I shall be hitting them tomorrow. Really looking forward to getting this started Iv already been dieting for a week now and have lost just over 5lbs. But I hate looking for food when I'm dieting, with hubby and kids are eating nice Yummy things this really seemed like a fab diet to give a go.. Starting with 4 weeks just shakes. Then will add bars, soups etc next month. Looking forward to reading threw the threads.

Nicola

How's things going Nicola?
Did you get started?
Anita
Yep, first day done and dusted yesterday, ended up taking a nice long bath while the rest of the family ate tea, which really helped with food cravings. Today I'm feeling good, Iv had one shake this morning about 11. I'm gonna have my next in about an hr and save my last for when the kiddies go to bed. So all in all.... It's going well, although I did put in another order yesterday so I should have some bars arrive Friday as I think the 3 shakes might get a little boring so just having something to chew in the house will be a comfort if I get sick of just shakes.

That's a great idea. I don't do shakes as it just isn't enough for me. Today I have had three pkts and a small fish meal of just over 200 calls. Total of just over 800 so not bad. Good luck x les

Back