Stuffed my face and let myself down

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Well after a good day of eating exactly to plan it all went boobs up after 6pm :cry:

Started off when the icecream man came round and when I got the kids one I got one too ( I dont even really like ice cream!)
Then a bit later I had a packet of Pom Bear crisps and 2 slices of WHITE bread toasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I have no idea why Ive done this and now Im totally gutted :break_diet:

Im gonna have to be extra good now cos its my holidays next Friday and I wantd to be an angel til then but Ive blown it :busted:

In my opinion, you've not been THAT bad. So, draw a line under it and start afresh.

Tomorrow is a new day and you will be fine :)

it dosnt sound too bad to me either. can you not just syn i and tak it from your week total? thats what i did with the bits of mcdonalds that fell in my mouth earlier... dont fee bad mate, you are doing fab and you didnt have a bad blow out... just a small one xx

I bet if you counted up the syns it wouldn't be that bad. :)

The important thing is to pick yourself up, don't feel guilty about it and just get on with your normal healthy eating tomorrow. That's how you get over these little hiccups. Everyone falls down from time to time - doesn't mean you have to stay down. ;)

Thanks guys - I tend to count syns daily but im just gonna right today off and as you have all said - start from scratch tomorrow x

P.s. I forgot to add the curly wurly !

I'd syn it, I bet it is not as bad as you are thinking. Then try and make up the syns from the rest of the week but draw a line under it if you can't. We all have off days, don't beat yourself up over it. You have lost 16lb so far and that is a great achievement. Remind yourself how well you have done by carrying something of equivalent weight and be proud of yourself x

mmmmm... curly wurly. you're doing the right thing, forget today and have a good weekend. it serves absolutely no purpose to panic about anything. xx

i second all of you.lol.moomin- just continue happily- you'll be fine :)

I agree in writing it off and starting tomorrow with the usual 5-15 syns. I know some people prefer to make them up, but I think this is dangerous territory! If you feel deprived with only a couple of syns a day for the rest of the week you are likely to go off the rails again.

Like others have said- it isn't too bad. Don't beat yourself up as it is unrealistic to think that all your food issues are suddenly 'cured'- along this journey stuff like this happens- you are never going to truly get rid of it, you just need to learn to handle it well when it does happen.

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moomin, when I slip off the wagon my eating is ridiculous compared to yours. You have not been that bad at all. Just think what you would/could have eaten if you had not been following the SW plan. At least you are aware of what you have eaten and not had the "well I've ruined it now I'll just keep eating" attitiude. I use my syns weekly so I can have a few more at the weekend so I wouldn't stress to much, add up what you've had above then divide what you have left by the number of days until WI - You WILL be fine. xx

Yep, I agree write the day off anf start fresh.

Q

awww bless you luv,

its a little blip, nowt nor summit.

you should have seen what i ate on sunday i was ashamed of myself,

whats a curly wurly amongst friends...

your doing great

Oh my. You make me look like a serial eater.

in all honesty.. im shocked you think that THAT is stuffing your face.

god is my bingeing that bad?

honestly hun, its not on plan no.. but dont panic.. thats a tiny blip in the road. It hasnt ruined all your hard work. xxx

Back