STUFFED

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hey all.

I don't think that i have gone over my points today, well in fact, I know I havent but I am totally stuffed to the uncomfortable stage that I have not been for a good few weeks!! Is it wrong to be this stuffed??????
:eek:

Hey all.

I don't think that i have gone over my points today, well in fact, I know I havent but I am totally stuffed to the uncomfortable stage that I have not been for a good few weeks!! Is it wrong to be this stuffed??????
:eek:

hey - dont think it's "wrong" to be stuffed.....probably cos you haven't been eatin like that for a while.....try to remember how you feel and realise that it's uncomfortable....and learn not to do it again....does that make sense ??

if you're not comfy, then you shld try not to do it again.....??

Debz xx

thanks guys,
i think it was the fault of the chicken doner that i had from the takeaway counted as 7 points as per the eating out guide, but it was bigger than usual and i had it with home made coleslaw and chopped pepper. and I was stuffed after...didnt like the feeling and will try to eat less in future.....made me feel horrid and still felt fat today.

I find the longer I do WW the more and more things make me bagged up. I think Im so used to low fat stuff that my body rebels when I overdo fatty things. Ive found to my cost, steak pie really doesnt agree with me anymore :(

Back