STUFFED

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 3 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey all.

I don't think that i have gone over my points today, well in fact, I know I havent but I am totally stuffed to the uncomfortable stage that I have not been for a good few weeks!! Is it wrong to be this stuffed??????
    :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - dont think it's "wrong" to be stuffed.....probably cos you haven't been eatin like that for a while.....try to remember how you feel and realise that it's uncomfortable....and learn not to do it again....does that make sense ??

if you're not comfy, then you shld try not to do it again.....??

Debz xx

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i love feeling a bit stuffed makes me feel like im not on a dietxx;)

5. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    thanks guys,
    i think it was the fault of the chicken doner that i had from the takeaway counted as 7 points as per the eating out guide, but it was bigger than usual and i had it with home made coleslaw and chopped pepper. and I was stuffed after...didnt like the feeling and will try to eat less in future.....made me feel horrid and still felt fat today.

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I find the longer I do WW the more and more things make me bagged up. I think Im so used to low fat stuff that my body rebels when I overdo fatty things. Ive found to my cost, steak pie really doesnt agree with me anymore :(

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i know when im bein good then have sommat really naughty i have to run to the toilet:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.