Stumped!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Went for my 2nd WI and gained a pound!!!! :cry:i was gutted !!!! Cant think why other then ive upped my toning and muscle exersises xx

Went for my 2nd WI and gained a pound!!!! :cry:i was gutted !!!! Cant think why other then ive upped my toning and muscle exersises xx

hi festivalfairy sorry about gain i think your right why though, i would draw a line under it , theres always next week :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

im sure went the girls get on here later they will have some good advice for you ,dont worry xxxxx

Aw hon, please don't lose heart. My leader once said this is actually very common as the body is adapting to the change, plus sometimes a pre-joining-ww binge catches up with you at this stage, it can take a while to show.

Of course it could be hormonal, or indeed down to the excercise. When you first start to excercise, your body stores extra water and 'fuel' (protein, glycogen, etc) in the muscles as it wants to make sure its well prepared for future excercise. Once it gets used to the amount of excercise, it gets more efficeient at creating fuel for energy, so doesn't need to store as much. Hope that makes sense, and helps you realise that you need to keep up the good work - honestly, its well worth it!!! You are doing great xxx

Don't worry in the slightest - when I did SW for the first time I put on 1/2 lb in my 2nd week - I'd tried so hard I cried my eyes out in class! I went on to lose 3.5 stone in 5 months and regularly got Slimmer of Week/Month!

try not to let it get to you, like the others have said, there are so many reasons for it. I'm sure next week you will have a loss xx :)

Thanks for the great support guys !! Im determinded to shift that pound! xx

Back