***stunning 'beautiful bottoms' sunday

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Hello daily threaders

Hope everyone is doing well.

Today our exercise fans might advise us on the magic that we can apply to our derrieres?!

Got the plumber arriving at 10am; I hope its something straight-forward with the boiler.

Then its off to a comedy play at a fringe theatre with my best friend. Was snappy when I last saw her on Wednesday as I was so hungry; (we were in a Wagamama so it was tough) avoiding anywhere with food this time.

Best wishes to all :massmoon: x

Morning all. Secomd day here and feel ok. I felt like death warmed up yesterday. The thought of drinking waterr still makes me feel a bit ill but I think I'll try warm water with the summer fruit flavouring in it today. It should make it a bit better. I'm normally quite good at drinking it but its sooo cold here I just can't face it.

Today's plan is work :( Hopefully the shop won't be too busy and I'll be able to get some reading done. Hope you're all well.

Oh bottom advice. I had a personal trainer last year for a while and he loved squats and lunges, they really do make a difference This video
ThinQ Fitness Video - Pierre Pozzuto Bums Workout Video is quite good aswell and its free online.

Happy Sunday.

Good morning.....Hey Chika I've just did the short morning exercise from that link that u shared, and it was soooo harddd. I've only last 5/6 min, my lower body begun to be harder and doing painnn hehehe....but it was workinggg, i've felt. But a little bit hard.

Good monring Zentje! Yes its burns doesn't it but you can feel it working. There are some great videos on that site, have a look you might find some you like more.

Morning all.

Day 10 for me and I'm flippin' starving. Had to have my first shake an hour ago and had been awake since before 6 unable to sleep because of hunger. Feeling really deprived and grumpy.

Friend and her son are coming over for a roast dinner later but I'm not staying in the house with them as it will be tortuous today with the hunger so I'll escape out here to my craft room and try to get something done instead of just being on here!

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Morning all
Day 14 for me and feelin' fine. Think the ketosis is well and truly set in but the breath is going nowhere either!! OH keeps complaining..... uh oh!
Trip to Matalan to tide me over with few cheapie tops for work as don't want to spend a fortune on stuff for at the mo for obvious reasons!!
Have a good day all!!

Chika - many thanks for posting that link - the website looks great and i love the fact it's free! I've downloaded quite a few and am gonna have a go later. Thanks for sharing!

Morning All !

Tidy house day for me, ironing and then off to see Jimmy Carr tonight (front row, I must be mad) !

Back SSing today, had a very bad few days and can't even updte my status as I have put on.............oops ! So I am going to weigh in wednesday instad and hopefully I will be back where I was (hiding in corner in shame) !!!!!!!!!!

Is everyone having boiler problems at the moment?! Got to be the worst time of the year for it! Hope he manages to fix it ok... and quickly and cheaply Sarah!

An exercise to tone the bum... hmm I would recommend...

Deadlifts
You need to stand with your feet fairly wide apart, hands together in front of your pelvis with your knees bent. Got to keep your lower back straight though. Then you need to reach back between your legs, keeping your lower back as straight as possible, sticking out your bum. The aim is to try and get your knees as close to your chest as you're able to. Then you quickly straighten up, so knees aren't bent and thrust your pelvis forward as you tighten your bum muscles as hard as you're able to. And then do that again 15-20 times. If you have a weight or barbell it makes it better, but I don't and never bother with them. It's a bit of a funny one and definitely not one for public eyes, but it does work!

Squats are a bit more... dignifying! Stand with your feet wide apart again, feet pointing to the side, not to the front like with deadlifts. Hands on hips will help you balance, need to keep your back straight. Bend your knees and lower yourself down so that the tops of legs are parallel with the ground. Keep your bum and tummy tucked in. Do that 10-15 times and it'll work!

Lunges are pretty good too.

Or there's this one, but I don't know what it's called! Lie on your stomach and rest your head on your arms. Keeping your legs together, slowly lift them up so your heels are pointing to the ceiling. Hold that for 3 to 5 seconds and then slowly lower them back to starting position. Do that 10 times. It's best to get your legs as much off the ground as possible, but it's a hard exercise, so even if it's an inch or two, it'll be working!

So there you go, that's my advice on toning up your bum!

Morning Becca, what day are you on now? How are you finding it?

Hey Chika, hope it's going well for you. What kind of shop do you work in?

Morning Trisha, hope you somehow manage to make the housework fun, at least it's keeping you busy! :)

Hey Nelly, do you think you're feeling physically hungry or head hungry? I would have thought you'd have the blanket of ketosis for the hunger by now. I hope it eases up for you soon! xx

Markemkat I know the feeling on clothes, I look for bargains on ebay :)

Charley, I went to Jimmy Carr a month or so ago, he was brilliant!! I absolutely loved it. I was right near the front, just a couple in, but was safe. There were only a couple of people he picked on and it was them who started it, so it's fine! I found that it's his responses to people that are the funniest, I'm sure you'll have a great night!

Becca no mentioning of Billy Connolly please!! He scarred me for life by running on stage naked at Comic Relief years ago, never quite recovered from that!

Haha I nearly replied to my own post, I forgot that I'd changed my avatar!! Today I'm going to try and get some exercises in and depending on how cold it is, I might pop into town. I need to get hold of a dictaphone for my dissertation interviews next week, so will pop into uni first then town. Hopefully I can borrow one, I really don't want to have to pay out for one if I can help it, especially as I'm now having to pay out for a train ticket! Got my first glass of water... I should get glugging really!

Morning all. Secomd day here and feel ok. I felt like death warmed up yesterday. The thought of drinking waterr still makes me feel a bit ill but I think I'll try warm water with the summer fruit flavouring in it today. It should make it a bit better. I'm normally quite good at drinking it but its sooo cold here I just can't face it.

Today's plan is work :( Hopefully the shop won't be too busy and I'll be able to get some reading done. Hope you're all well.

Oh bottom advice. I had a personal trainer last year for a while and he loved squats and lunges, they really do make a difference This video
ThinQ Fitness Video - Pierre Pozzuto Bums Workout Video is quite good aswell and its free online.

Happy Sunday.

Hey Chika I lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee the web site , thanks a bunch, have you got anymore links to fittness vids that are free..but this site is really good too

Belle.

Also, one last thing to say.... I GET PORRIDGE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!! :D

Haha a bit overexcited maybe, but I like porridge, especially in this weather!

Hi Ladies,

Chikka thanks for posting that link.

CG -- I love the avatar pic. I think that is definately the one you post on the refrigerator and inside the cupboard where your store your snacks. I have one of the before and after LL posted inside a cabinent. But I think I need to make copies and post one on the fridge and inside the cupboards with snacky things. (I have to have some stuff -- for DD, but I try to get what she likes and I don't).

I also have a lot baking supplies left from Christmas -- and so I am going to bake it all up and send care packages to my son's friend who is at Uni in the U.S. (he does not have a mum around -- and my own son will complain if I send him junk food).

I am going to do the bum bit, and revise on the other body parts from thsi week. Ase, it was good a suggestion to make a "daily part" a part of the daily thread -- I am glad BB (aka Sarah) decided to go with it!

MM

Last edited:
Good afternoon

Heating is fixed and luckily it wasn't problematic or expensive. I vowed to myself yesterday that if I was spared the expense of a new boiler, I will call today and make a more generous donation to the Haiti appeal.

Now warming myself and home before trip to theatre x

well today nothing is going to plan, i was gonna stay home and do ironing while hubs and daughter nipped to his mums and in to town, son is off out with his outreach worker for a few hours but now DD wants to go to her friends so im goin to town with hubs, might think about doing some ironing when i get back.

fed up of my boiler now, i hadnt switched the heating part of it on at all yesterday and i woke up at 3am bursting for the loo and the radiators were red hot, ended up going down to turn the whole thing off and opening bedroom window, cant wait for them to fix it tomorrow.

Back