STUPID FAT ME!!!!!!

:mad: :cry: Well what a disaster of a day i had yesterday. im sad annoyed and feel like im getting no-where. sorry for ranting and being so negative but its the only place i can let my feelings out cuz my OH doesnt get how upsetting and sad it is when your fat and your trying to loose weight and it doesnt seem to be happening!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

well went to weigh in last nite,expecting a loss,well infact if im being honest,i thought maybe id have lost 1lb or over,as i felt id been fairly good. my sunday was horrendous and ate like a pig,but the rest of the week i was good :cry: although thinking back i did have a extra tasty morrissons cooked chicken a few times,which i would imagine is not very low in points as i obvioulsly kidded myself! so i got on them scales (i swear they are wrong!!lol!) and to my utter dismay 0.5lb off. i know its a loss and i should be grateful n stop being a moaning minnie but i just expected at least a god dam whole pound!!! i then got back into my car where my oh was waiting and i just cried.:cry: but instead of trying to make me feel better he said stop being sop negative youve lost havent you!!?? maybe thats his way of stopping me from crying and stating the fact that,yes iv lost but its not what i expected!!!! they just dont get it do they??!!! so i had a mard head on all nite,and he was narked off so we had a row and i went back to my dads. oh before we argued properly we got a chinese.yes a chinese,i was so miffed i thought wots the point??? but i did try to be good....i had 11 pts left for the day so i got a pork fried rice,and some steamed prawn dumplings and a curry sauce,but didnt have much if the curry and left some rice and 2 dumplings. usually i get the works with chips and prawn crackers.

so there you have it,im a weight watchers faliure. sorry to go on guys!! well today ive had a small bowl of frosties and skimmed milk,any one know how many points,i couldnt even bear to bring in my books this morning. :( and have a ww sandwich for dinner so im still on it....just dont know how long i can cope.....:(

love to u all x x x x x x x sorry once again!!!!!!!!

Come on Kelly,you can do this hun,i no how your feeling,just think some of the days you may have one over and the others may have been under but its better then putting on all the 0.5 all add up xx

i know yeah,i have to stop beating myself up dont i.thats not gunna get me anywhere,but its so hard sometimes and all you wanna do is eat!!! i need to have a really good week but dont feel stong to be honest.i just want mcdonalds and choc and crisps!!!!but i have been good today so far which is a start,and have brough a ww triple sandwich pack from morrissions for 5pts so im having that for lunch.x x x

im the same,its not actually too bad when im in work but hometime comes and im like a ravenous animal!! and me n stew arnet drinking tonight,having a weekend off it,so what else to do than want a takeaway and a film!? i dont eat when im drinking,its the next day so im in a no win situation anyway!!maybe tomorrow though as i wont be hungover i can get my head round being good for a weekend...she says!!!x x x

Try and have something thats low in points,i love a chinese but the next day im always starving hungry so i try not to have them! i would rather an indian but not much for your points!

awh kelly dont beat urself up,mark it as a bad day and "try" to forget about it!!make a big huge pot of no point soup and use that....and then have a nice dinner(no more chinese tho;) ) good luck :)

awh kelly dont beat urself up,mark it as a bad day and "try" to forget about it!!make a big huge pot of no point soup and use that....and then have a nice dinner(no more chinese tho;) ) good luck :)

thanks hun. god dam the person who invented takeways!! the only thing is im at my boyfriends,iv not officially moved in yet(im there all the time anyway!!) but he hasnt got a stove yet so i cant make the no-point soup 2 nite!it looks like a big plate ov veggies and gravy for me 2nite! x x x x

Big Hugs
Just think yes you had a chinese but it was on the best day to have one because you have another week before the next weigh in.
I no that i would have been the same as you, if i only lose 0.5lb i'd be so disappointed and in the past i have given up after a weigh in like that but now i'm think if i had kept going the first time, i'd probably be a size zero now rather then the miserable size 28 i am.
and men never understand dieting, its not something they have to worry about and i think they think touhg love is what we need to keep us motivated where for me it just makes me want to kick him in the nuts and go munch a chocolate bar.

Don't give up, just put yesterday to the back of your mind, this is a new week.
x

Awww Kelly .. Im so sorry to hear your feeling crappy ~hugs~ ... Just turn it on its head and think how crap would you have felt if you had been so so good all week and then gained 0.5lb? how would that have made you feel?
I know its tough and i also know that this sounds such a cop out but our bodies are so akward somtimes with TOTM or nearing totm or hormones or water retention they like to play games with us! ..
You are so not a failure hun! your a human being! and being on a diet isnt easy! its one of the hardest things alot of us will do! ...
I think the frosties would have been 2.5 i had them this morning to! ..
just try and stick with it this week and see what happens!

as always hun were all here for you xxxx

aw wot lovely advice,thankyou sweet.and yes,you are right,it was the best day to have a blip!i need to stay focused and when u put it like that,it is actually so within our reach to be slim and happy yet we give up?i could have easily been well into a stone loss now if i hadnt have been messing about the last few weeks,and id be so happy,yet i still eat and moan.its simple logic really isnt it? eat well-be happy!

men never seem to understand anything do they most of the time!! i mean,how hard would it have been for him to see me upset n simply say '' dont worry kel,your doing really well,and you still look fabulous and i think your gorgeous,lets not get that chinese babe cuz ur annoyed,lets work out something nice and low points for you that we can both have?'' infact i 4got to say,he even had the cheek last week to say, ''will you nip to the shop whilst i have a bath (we needed a few bit in,bread,milk etc)and get me some chocolate,aw i shuldnt really be asking you that should i babe?'' NO YOU FLIPPIN WELL SHOULDNT!! i know he meant no harm,but spoke before he thought! he ended up with no chocolate im glad to say! how are you getting on honey? x x x x x

Awww Kelly .. Im so sorry to hear your feeling crappy ~hugs~ ... Just turn it on its head and think how crap would you have felt if you had been so so good all week and then gained 0.5lb? how would that have made you feel?
I know its tough and i also know that this sounds such a cop out but our bodies are so akward somtimes with TOTM or nearing totm or hormones or water retention they like to play games with us! ..
You are so not a failure hun! your a human being! and being on a diet isnt easy! its one of the hardest things alot of us will do! ...
I think the frosties would have been 2.5 i had them this morning to! ..
just try and stick with it this week and see what happens!

as always hun were all here for you xxxx

aw thanks kirsty,u always know what to say!!:D the only thing is im in mid-cycle so i havent even got totm as an excuse!!
aw well thats not to bad bout the frosties,i didnt go overboard either like usual,had a nice small portion...as our books say ''its all about portion size!!!'' so today iv had 7.5pts.i think im gunna stick with my normal 21pts this week,maybe doing kickstart,but not following the actual plan last week might have hindered a bigger loss,what do u rekon? as sometimes eating few 2 many points can ruin it cant it? aw youve brightened up my day ta hunny!! x x x x x :eek: :p

Aw Kelly!!! I hate to hear you in bad form since you're always such a happy bunny!!! But babe, that was sooo me last week and you just have to stick with it! Our bodies don't know what we're up to, we have made them love food so I'm sure they're not happy when we take away all the junk! But your body will fall into line soon, once you get used to eating less you'll be fuller quicker and crave less of the bad stuff...sometimes you just have to hit a little low to get a little high again :) And as they say, the sweet is not as sweet without the sour...you have to struggle a bit to get what you really want but you know you really want it, and won't it be worth it when you're in your 10s again! :)x
Chalk it up to experience, look forward to next week and try and kick yourself in the butt a bit to make a loss next weigh in! And as for Stew, sure he's only a man...they're not very complex creatures like us! They just don't really understand do they?! Hide the remote on him for a while...I do that to my OH when he's annoyed me...I never let on it's me though so don't tell!!! ;)x
Buy a Tesco's Healthy Living pizza...the thin crust ones I think are only about 13 for the whole thing and 6.5 for half...when I get half I cook up some extra onions and garlic and mushrooms and throw them on top! It's most of my points for the day but I'm okay with having a low points brekkie and a low points lunch if I can have a great big pizza in the evening! xxx

aw wot lovely advice,thankyou sweet.and yes,you are right,it was the best day to have a blip!i need to stay focused and when u put it like that,it is actually so within our reach to be slim and happy yet we give up?i could have easily been well into a stone loss now if i hadnt have been messing about the last few weeks,and id be so happy,yet i still eat and moan.its simple logic really isnt it? eat well-be happy!

men never seem to understand anything do they most of the time!! i mean,how hard would it have been for him to see me upset n simply say '' dont worry kel,your doing really well,and you still look fabulous and i think your gorgeous,lets not get that chinese babe cuz ur annoyed,lets work out something nice and low points for you that we can both have?'' infact i 4got to say,he even had the cheek last week to say, ''will you nip to the shop whilst i have a bath (we needed a few bit in,bread,milk etc)and get me some chocolate,aw i shuldnt really be asking you that should i babe?'' NO YOU FLIPPIN WELL SHOULDNT!! i know he meant no harm,but spoke before he thought! he ended up with no chocolate im glad to say! how are you getting on honey? x x x x x

I'm doing ok thanks, just had a cheese toastie done on the george forman, 5 points. Last night i was sat on the sofa eating raisins and he was sat opposite eating MUNCHIES, but i was good, didn't have any, (did sit smelling the empty bag though :eek:). Although he did later say sorry and said he wasn't going to eat junk in front of me. If he wants you to get bits from the shop buy him chocolate but make him buy you a expensive mag or loads of diet coke, he'll soon get bored of that :D

Try not to dwell, i forgot to say as well sometimes if you don't drink enough fluids, the cells stick (theres a technical explanation but i can't remember it) so you may a a few little loses but then the fat cells will colapse and you might a big loss.
Oh and you can always message me if you need a rant or anything and lady, change the thread title to opps made a mistake being good all week or something nice! :D

Hey Hunny

Just read your post and can totally relate to how you feel, I think a lot of people probably can.

Please dont give up, just imagine how much worse you will feel a few weeks down the line if you do.

How many points do u have? Do you plan your meals? I always plan something nice everyday whether it be a chocolate bar or proper bread or pizza etc. There are loadsa nice things out there for us WWs! Try having a chow mein theyre quite low on points and u get loads then u could maybe have a WW chocolate pudding...

Sorry I'm a bit obsessed with chocolate atm

Aw Kelly!!! I hate to hear you in bad form since you're always such a happy bunny!!! But babe, that was sooo me last week and you just have to stick with it! Our bodies don't know what we're up to, we have made them love food so I'm sure they're not happy when we take away all the junk! But your body will fall into line soon, once you get used to eating less you'll be fuller quicker and crave less of the bad stuff...sometimes you just have to hit a little low to get a little high again :) And as they say, the sweet is not as sweet without the sour...you have to struggle a bit to get what you really want but you know you really want it, and won't it be worth it when you're in your 10s again! :)x
Chalk it up to experience, look forward to next week and try and kick yourself in the butt a bit to make a loss next weigh in! And as for Stew, sure he's only a man...they're not very complex creatures like us! They just don't really understand do they?! Hide the remote on him for a while...I do that to my OH when he's annoyed me...I never let on it's me though so don't tell!!! ;)x
Buy a Tesco's Healthy Living pizza...the thin crust ones I think are only about 13 for the whole thing and 6.5 for half...when I get half I cook up some extra onions and garlic and mushrooms and throw them on top! It's most of my points for the day but I'm okay with having a low points brekkie and a low points lunch if I can have a great big pizza in the evening! xxx

aw babe!!!!!!!

well iv still got a smile upon my face,i dont often not smile,but it does get ya down when u dont suceed at ww. that sounds like a top tea!!ummm!!i have 13.5pts left aswell!!and pizza is defo one of my fave foods!!! to hell with it,i mite just have a drink 2nite 2 drown my rubbish loss!!! :eek: aw yuv really cheered me up,i love your posts,ur a funny bunny arnet ya!! always have quirky things to say,yet so so rite! :D and to top it all off its dead busy in work,we are 2 ppl down,so its just me n sophie holding the fort today,but suppose the day goes quicker when its busy.and most of my customers are fun!! i was tempted to get a mcflurry before i read urs and evry1s posts,but now,its ww caramel sweets all the way!! so feeling better now chick!!

hows ur day going,and u got any nice weekend plans? x x x

I'm doing ok thanks, just had a cheese toastie done on the george forman, 5 points. Last night i was sat on the sofa eating raisins and he was sat opposite eating MUNCHIES, but i was good, didn't have any, (did sit smelling the empty bag though :eek:). Although he did later say sorry and said he wasn't going to eat junk in front of me. If he wants you to get bits from the shop buy him chocolate but make him buy you a expensive mag or loads of diet coke, he'll soon get bored of that :D

Try not to dwell, i forgot to say as well sometimes if you don't drink enough fluids, the cells stick (theres a technical explanation but i can't remember it) so you may a a few little loses but then the fat cells will colapse and you might a big loss.
Oh and you can always message me if you need a rant or anything and lady, change the thread title to opps made a mistake being good all week or something nice! :D

umm that sounds well nice,i love toasties,cheese and ham yum-ee!ha thats really strange,i had a few munchies last nite myself,tut tut!they are nice!! well iv got the water to hand,i sit rite near the water cooler in work so thats a bonus,so am now drinking like a fish! BOB BOB! and thanks for being here,its really nice of u!it makes me realize im not on my own and can do this,iv gotta stop being so negative and get on with it!! oh and i dont know how 2 change my thread name,im a technophobe!!he he!!thanks once again darlin,love and hugs x x x x :D

Hey Hunny

Just read your post and can totally relate to how you feel, I think a lot of people probably can.

Please dont give up, just imagine how much worse you will feel a few weeks down the line if you do.

How many points do u have? Do you plan your meals? I always plan something nice everyday whether it be a chocolate bar or proper bread or pizza etc. There are loadsa nice things out there for us WWs! Try having a chow mein theyre quite low on points and u get loads then u could maybe have a WW chocolate pudding...

Sorry I'm a bit obsessed with chocolate atm

hey there wannabe!!!

how ya doin darlin? well todays going better now than i imagined before! my daily allowance is 21 pts,although last week i tried doing 18 to see if it worked,obviously not!! so im stickng to 21 this week.i never ever plan my meals,i just take it as it comes really.i try to have low point brekkies and somtimes even miss brekkie n skip straight to lunch which usually consists of ww meals or soup or sandwiches.so i end up with the majority of points for tea left. as my OH has a big appetite, i like having a big meal otherwise i get jelous n feel hungrier then just wanna pig out!!

chow mein is low points? well prob not for me as id eat the whole carton!!i can eat so much for a little lady its unbelievable,even my OH has commented on how i dont eat 'lady portions!!' now thats saying summat if its cuming from him,iv never seen anyone eat as much as he can,its ridicoulous!

how are you getting on choccy lover? x x x x x :D

Chinese is actually great points wise! .. a whole carton of mushroom chowmein is 4.5! .. mushroom fried rice is 4 i think for a whole carton! curry sauce is 2 for the whole pot! ... prawn crackers are 5 for a bag sweet and sour chicken in batter is 10 but we half it ;) cant you just see what i have at the weekend LOL so yeah its 15.5 but i can have 5 for brunch and then have a blow out! .......... Its not all bad hun lol

Another good idea is to plan a weeks worth of meals in advance and then when shopping only buy what you need! ... i find this works for me and also saves me money

~huggles hunny~

Back