Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Stupid oven.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by i<3jellybeans, 27 February 2011 Social URL.

1. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Well, got back from London today after being at the bf's since wednesday :( Didnt really want to leave if im honest, typing this has made me teary.. really need to get a grip. Urgh.

Anyway, our oven's broken which hasnt helped with my teary mood! Today ended up being a green day instead of red, so tonight all i wanted was a big plate of sw chips and some grated cheese ontop (healthy A choice, ofcourse). Well, i part boiled them, shook them all up when drained so the edges would go all crispy and then put them onto a baking tray with frylite.

Oven = broken. Not impressed. I still wanted sw chips so i sauteed them... but they wernt the same :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tell yourself that sauteed was exactly what you wanted and all will be well.

With Fry light of course

4. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Aw poor you, that's rubbish isn't it. How often do you manage to get together with your OH? Chin up chick x

5. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    don't know what to say so.....(((hugs))) x

6. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Chin up indeed, just hard sometimes and the oven breaking didn't help matters!

I get to see him nearly every weekend, depending on if trains are running smoothly. Weekends go so fast though.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.