Stupid, pointless-slap me please!

mrsthunderbolt

Silver Member
OK, don't even know why I am writing this (except for the fact it's therapeutic!).

I know you shouldn't weigh in mid week, blah, blah, blah but I have & it's not going to be a great loss this week. I should still get my 4 1/2 stone award tomorrow night which I know is fantastic but I don't like small losses.

I've had so much personal rubbish going on that I haven't eaten enough which is so unlike me. I've not starved myself or anything silly & I've had my HExs, syns etc.

The only positive is that in the past when under times of stress I have always turned to binge eating, well I finally appear to have that under control.

Anyway I feel better for having a moan.

Well in my view controlling the eating when under stress and not binging is a huge positive, you should be really chuffed! well done

Slimmer of the week.

I think you should be really chuffed with yourself for resisting! I had a sneaky early weigh on thursday last week and had STS all week so I thought 'sod it I fancy a chippy tea, I may as well have one'. The chippy was shut so I didnt have one in the end and when I got weighed properly on Sat I had lost 2lbs so I was pleased I resisted! I am sure you will be the same ;)

Well done mrs thunderbolt!! Having a small moan/rant on here can do you the would of good - I had a mini rant on the 17s-16s thread earlier and instantly felf better afterwards... you have a rant occassionally...go ahead and enjoy it!!

Well done you (I used to be a one for coming home in a stress, then piggin out), you must be very proud of yourself and your control x

Thanks for the replies, I lost 1 1/2lbs this week which is great. The 4 1/2 stone award went down nicely too!

Back