stupid question.....i feel a bit thick!

Wickedwitch74

hi guys.....although i have been browsing the forums for a while, i have only been making my own posts for a few days so i am still trying to find my way around how stuff works!

is there a way to keep track of the threads that you have been active in...so that you can see if anyone has replied or made more comments...

is there a screen/section of my account that i need to go to in order to see all the threads i have taken part in?

at the moment i am going back through the forums and manually searching for the threads i have commented on...but i cant always remember them!

thanks guys!!! xxx

Snap, I'd love to know this! A the moment , not sure how ur doing it but if you click on ur username u can see ur posts and I do it that way. Hope this helps but I bet there is an easier way x

thank you for that !!! i didnt even know you could click on your user name to see them....i have been trawling through the entire forum trying to spot the threads that i have been active in !!!

so even if there isnt an easier way....your way is much better than mine....so thank you ! ha ha xxx

The only way I've ever done it is to click on my own name and search for my posts/threads I've started.

If you click on user CP - top L of page it will bring up all threads that you have participated in that have new replies

or top R quick links, then subscribed threads and this will bring a list of all threads you have participated in.

hope this helps - not a stupid question, took me ages to work out

thank you for that !!! i didnt even know you could click on your user name to see them....i have been trawling through the entire forum trying to spot the threads that i have been active in !!!

so even if there isnt an easier way....your way is much better than mine....so thank you ! ha ha xxx

Glad your sorted... took me a while to work it out.. only other thing i dont like is that in the top right corner it says 1941 unread posts, i have a bit of OCD and ill never be able to read them all so it says 0!!!:cry:

thank you so much for this.....it was driving me bonkers!!! xxx

'Mark all forums read' will remove them from the unread replies to your posts in the user CP tab at the top, so if you want to find your posts then don't click this one !!

Hi Holly, Hope you are finding your way around a bit better now and enjoying this fab forum.

May I suggest that you start your own diary in whatever section according to which diet you are following. That way we can find you to help and advise and can start up just ordinary chit chat with you as you may have noticed on other diaries. You don't have to put in what you are eating or do it every day, just whatever you fancy but it's a real boost when others respond to your posts in your little spot..... :D

Waiting with baited breath...lol! :)
Take care and all the very best to you.

hey! thank you so much for that suggestion...i will get started on that straight away!...is there a particular section of the site i need to go to in order to set my diary up?

i am doing calorie counting.....

thanks again for the advice! xxx

i think i just found what i was looking for!

i have started my diary in the calorie counting diary section....thanks again!!!

Back