Stupid question probably...

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Hi everyone I've just started refeed today after 12 weeks of TFR and losing 5.5st.... I've had 2 shakes and some salmon... I know I'm being soft here but I really am so scared of putting weight on... I'm following the refeed plan to limit any water weight gain etc but still got the fear! Just looking for some reassurance that I won't gain .... Is there anything I should avoid??? :( xx

if you follow the refeed week plan, you should be fine!! I lost another 3lbs on the refeed week.

We were all scared of eating again, but we all got through it - you will be fine!!

Good luck with your refeed!!

Christine456 said:
if you follow the refeed week plan, you should be fine!! I lost another 3lbs on the refeed week.

We were all scared of eating again, but we all got through it - you will be fine!!

Good luck with your refeed!!

Thank you Christine x

I was really scared of eating again. I did my refeed over 2 weeks as I had lost so much weight and I lost another 2lbs. Just follow the refeed plan exactly and watch portion sizes and you will be fine.

HockeyNut said:
I was really scared of eating again. I did my refeed over 2 weeks as I had lost so much weight and I lost another 2lbs. Just follow the refeed plan exactly and watch portion sizes and you will be fine.

Thanks Hun just needed some reassurance I think :) feeling a bit better about it xx

Well done on your losses. You've done very well.
As the others say follow the refeed sheet exactly. Really watch your portion sizes. We actually need quite small amounts of food to live healthily.
When you do have a slip here and there then don't panic, just get back on track.

I was worried too but it has gone very well and I still lost 3lb. Just follow the re-feed sheet and you will be fine.

Merry christmas!

Yes, can just echo the other guys comments, I lost 2 1/2 lb on re-feed by sticking to the plan. Your nervousness is understandable and we have all felt it. Enjoy!

Back