Stupid questions

superquack

Long time lurked but getting annoyed so need a rant.

The amount of people who ask questions like

- Can I eat
- What happens if I use Milk
- Will I gain weight if I eat?
- Is it ok that I ate some food last night?

OMG people. Understand the diet before you start!!

If you read up and researched you would know that these questions are basic fundamental elements of the diet!

TFR = Total food replacement

Not total food replacement, but with a couple of snacks because I couldn't control myself.

Rant over.

No need for patronisation - not stressed just up seeing stupid people ask questions they should know the answers to.

You shouldn't do TFR unless you understand all elements of the diet

i agree superquack. every day there seems to be another 5 posts about exactly the same thing from different people.
i think that the pharmacists need to know a lot more about lipotrim if they're selling it because not enough information appears to be being given.

superquack,there was no need to SNAP there at Clair-louise,frankly i was thinking the same as her,it seemed innocent to me and in no way patronising... if you have a problem with people looking for a little extra advice or help on here maybe you shouldnt be here, or dont read the flippin posts and questions that annoy you! i cant imagine what these so called ''no nothings'' in regards to this diet are feeling now. i doubt they'll be looking on here for help again thanks to you.

oh and for your information,MINIMINS is meant to be the friendliest weigh loss forum on the net for HELP and ADVICE.

I would think you couldn't possibly tell it what I wrote was patronising as text comes with out tone I was actually trying to breath some calm and humor into your "rant".

i agree to a certain extent, when doing tfr u shud research it until you know exactly what it entails..... but minimins a forum where we can come if we are unsure about something and need that extra little advice x

exactly hun,its all about support and knowledge from others doing the plan x

No need for patronisation - not stressed just up seeing stupid people ask questions they should know the answers to.

STUPID PEOPLE, 4 posts and you have the cheek to come on here and call us people stupid.
This is a support forum, we all have our ups and downs and we are all here for the same reason. Fair play to you if you can manage to stay 100% everyday until you reach your goal but its not that easy for everyone and some days we do have minor blips thats why this forum is so great because all the supportive people here will give you the motivation and encouragement to pick yourself up and move on.
Thats my rant over.

superquack,there was no need to SNAP there at Clair-louise,frankly i was thinking the same as her,it seemed innocent to me and in no way patronising... if you have a problem with people looking for a little extra advice or help on here maybe you shouldnt be here, or dont read the flippin posts and questions that annoy you! i cant imagine what these so called ''no nothings'' in regards to this diet are feeling now. i doubt they'll be looking on here for help again thanks to you.

Well said :)

Yes its a TFR and hats off to anyone who sticks to it 100% to the letter long term

But for a lot of people putting a drop of milk in tea can make the difference between succeeding and failing. In a lot of cases real life just cant be avoided and there are occasions where for one reason or another its hard to avoid food so surely its better for someone to come on here and ask for advice in how to do a bit of damage limitation.

But as others have said this is first and foremost a SUPPORT forum and I think its a shame to see a brand new member coming on and accuse people of asking 'stupid questions' on the very day theyve joined the forum. Perhaps Minimins isnt what youre looking for...

On looking at your very first post which was telling a struggler to 'show some restraint' it occurs to me perhaps you might benefit a bit from looking round the forum a bit more to see exactly what this forum is all about

Yes its a TFR and hats off to anyone who sticks to it 100% to the letter long term

But for a lot of people putting a drop of milk in tea can make the difference between succeeding and failing. In a lot of cases real life just cant be avoided and there are occasions where for one reason or another its hard to avoid food so surely its better for someone to come on here and ask for advice in how to do a bit of damage limitation.

But as others have said this is first and foremost a SUPPORT forum and I think its a shame to see a brand new member coming on and accuse people of asking 'stupid questions' on the very day theyve joined the forum. Perhaps Minimins isnt what youre looking for...

On looking at your very first post which was telling a struggler to 'show some restraint' it occurs to me perhaps you might benefit a bit from looking round the forum a bit more to see exactly what this forum is all about

Thanks Starlight, I was furious when I read superquacks post.

Everyone was unhappy i think,new to. the forum and not showing the suportive attitude that this sites all about,egnore the rant Thats wot this is for,SUPPORT,day 13 for me woohoo,x

I don't see myslef STUPID. Literally: who ask ~~stray Moral: You can achieve almost anything by asking for help from others. This is what this forum is about.

Flipping heck i've not even posted yet but remind me to stay clear of posting of any 'blips'.....

On a lighter not... starting thurs!!! Looking forward to it in a strange way!!!! : ):):):):)

Flipping heck i've not even posted yet but remind me to stay clear of posting of any 'blips'.....

On a lighter not... starting thurs!!! Looking forward to it in a strange way!!!! : ):):):):)

If you blip dont you worry about coming on and talking about it. Thats exactly what this place is for - support. Its not just for when youre succeeding. If youre struggling or have had a blip come on and fess up, youll get LOADS of help and support. Dont let one post put you off

Good luck for Thurs x

:p:p:p:p:p:p:pAww thanks.... going to pick up the paperwork tomorrow.... hopefully the lady that does it will be available tomorrow then i can speak to her (As i'm incredibly inpatient!!! Lol) I may ask my partner to lend me the money then i can get started quicker!!! While motivated!!!!

I love all the above supportive comments I was going to say a little more at the time but "RESTRAINED" myself. The comment about stupid people is prob the most judgemental comment that rattled me is a person stupid for asking a question because they don't already know the answer. I also noted only 4 postings and 3 were not nice but hey ho at least the soup was nice!

Back