Stupid scales... :(

ColJack

Gold Member
Will we never learn?

I hopped on the scales this morning ( mid week, see where I'm heading ) and they haven't budged since thursday..
I'm a bit peeved at it really since I've been 100% good this week, no yogurts, no chocolate, no bread..

I've kept within my syns and stuck to my plan... mostly.. :)

I did that last tuesday coljack and the scales said i had put on a 1lb, i was so disappointed because i had been so good with my diet. when i went for my weigh in at my gp`s 2 days later i had lost 5lb, so dunno what my scales at home were doing. Im sure you`ll be fine.

:hug99:sending you a big hug hon you are doing fab

Coljack, you should know better than to mid week scale hop! Naughty naughty. I'm sure you will be fine come WI day.

I want to slap you for such foolishness!!! Throw away your scales - give yourself a good talking to and DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!
You will be fine by proper weigh if u stick to plan

Sounds like me - maybe read the advice you gave me earlier this week it cheered me up!!!
Think both you and I should bin the scales not sure theyre doing either of us anygood!! Xx

Coljak you have done so well so far - I'm not going to scold you as I am a weigherholic - have always been and can't help it - however, my scales are within half a pound of SW scales.

Lets be totally realistic too - it is an impossible task to expect to lose every week - our bodies are so very finely tuned and sometimes it may stay the same, may gain a pound or so - but so long as you generally eat healthily and stick to plan - the general trend will be losses.

As I said before you have done so well so far so quickly - so a big well done and see what WI brings.

Good luck

If you are like me ColJack if someone tells you not to do something you will do it. So carry on getting on those scales as much as you like.

Remember - the official weigh in, is the one that matters!!! and look at the bigger picture - you have lost 110lbs since August.

Thats incredible....!

Ooooh I know where you are coming from I just canna beat my midweek check on the scales addiction no matter how hard I tell myself I should......Don't dwell on it...you've been on plan you know that so even if the rewards do not show this week for whatever reason they will show soon xx

My advise is don't bloody bother with them! Seriously mine at home are absoloutley pants. On my first week I weighed before joining and the they were 1 and a half stone under what I was on the slimming world scales. Then I weighed before my firtst weigh in, they said I's gained a pound and I'd actually lost 9 pound. Stuff like this happened so much that now I don't go near them.

Maybe you should trade your scales in for cheap ones. Mine won't say anything other than ERROR until I'm under 320 lbs.

mine started working again when I got to 28st 5... and the limit on them is supposed to be 28st...

mine track the SW ones well, they are between 2 and 2.5 lbs lighter than the sw ones ( since mine don't count in halves ), so I can use them as a rough guide..

Back