Stupid, silly rant

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jessabelle, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its my day off today and here i am once again sitting alone doing nothing. The o/h is helping out at his friends shop and i'm alone and bored. I feel really p***ed off at him for no reason. I just don't know why. I think i'm having one of those days/weeks. I feel like i'm getting nowhere with the diet, i'm so tired and i've seen the o/h about an hour this week. Sorry for the silly rant but i just wanted to get it out. Just feeling a bit down this week x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Sometimes its good to rant just to get things off your chest! It may not go away but it helps.

Try to remain focused...and you will get there :)

4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

there are times when we all get stuck, try not focus on it to much and distract yuorself for example cook yummy meals :)

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I was doing the same on Friday night! Come on here and vent! It gets rid of the frustration! BUT! Don't turn to food! Can you suggest something for you both to do next week on your day off? Is there a film you'd like to see? Go for a picnic (SW of course) the weather is supposed to be good for the next 10 days.
    In the meantime, how about some exercise? Have you a dvd you could be doing? Exercise always lifts my mood and I don't feel hungry afterwards.
    Use the time to plan what you are going to eat? Mark out a food diary and make sure you fill it in.
    Of course you could always ring OH and tell him you're in a basque and suspenders :rolleyes:

6. jessabelle

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hehe some good ideas. I haven't turned to food like i normally do so i feel quite proud. I went for a walk to see my dad and feel a bit better now. Still haven't heard from the o/h though :( x

7. jessabelle

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol, i agree Kristin, also i agree with you about Red Hot Chili Peppers - love 'em!! x

8. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know exactly how you feel hun... OH was at work until 11.30pm yesterday, so I was sat about like a lemon with nothing to do! BORED!
    I got my whole house cleaned though, and cooked a very very yummy SW pasta bake!!!

9. jessabelle

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its my first day off since last Wednesday & i've barely seen him this week. And the annoying thing is hes living just around the corner!!!

10. jessabelle

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hehe, well he's just come round and i'm sitting here in my pjs, no makeup, messy hair watching location, location, location on my own. Oh well lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.