Stupid, silly rant

jessabelle

needs more willpower!
Its my day off today and here i am once again sitting alone doing nothing. The o/h is helping out at his friends shop and i'm alone and bored. I feel really p***ed off at him for no reason. I just don't know why. I think i'm having one of those days/weeks. I feel like i'm getting nowhere with the diet, i'm so tired and i've seen the o/h about an hour this week. Sorry for the silly rant but i just wanted to get it out. Just feeling a bit down this week x

Sometimes its good to rant just to get things off your chest! It may not go away but it helps.

Try to remain focused...and you will get there :)

I was doing the same on Friday night! Come on here and vent! It gets rid of the frustration! BUT! Don't turn to food! Can you suggest something for you both to do next week on your day off? Is there a film you'd like to see? Go for a picnic (SW of course) the weather is supposed to be good for the next 10 days.
In the meantime, how about some exercise? Have you a dvd you could be doing? Exercise always lifts my mood and I don't feel hungry afterwards.
Use the time to plan what you are going to eat? Mark out a food diary and make sure you fill it in.
Of course you could always ring OH and tell him you're in a basque and suspenders :rolleyes:

I was doing the same on Friday night! Come on here and vent! It gets rid of the frustration! BUT! Don't turn to food! Can you suggest something for you both to do next week on your day off? Is there a film you'd like to see? Go for a picnic (SW of course) the weather is supposed to be good for the next 10 days.
In the meantime, how about some exercise? Have you a dvd you could be doing? Exercise always lifts my mood and I don't feel hungry afterwards.
Use the time to plan what you are going to eat? Mark out a food diary and make sure you fill it in.
Of course you could always ring OH and tell him you're in a basque and suspenders :rolleyes:
Hehe some good ideas. I haven't turned to food like i normally do so i feel quite proud. I went for a walk to see my dad and feel a bit better now. Still haven't heard from the o/h though :( x

I know exactly how you feel hun... OH was at work until 11.30pm yesterday, so I was sat about like a lemon with nothing to do! BORED!
I got my whole house cleaned though, and cooked a very very yummy SW pasta bake!!!

Back