Stupid Weighing scales :(

LizzieB

Silver Member
Hi,

I am in week 6 of LT. I have a problem with constantly weighing my self. (Its an addiction!!) The last few days I have been up pound, the the next down a pound, now today i am up a pound again!! I havent cheated, have been drinking loads of water and have been weighing myself at the same time each day. Now i am having a trouble with :sick0019:, but i am taking fibre tablets and senakot when ever i havent gone for a while. Could this be effecting my weight loss? I just dont understand how i can be gaining weight when i am not eating anything? I am deff in ketosis as well.

I just want to check if this is normal? I think i am just worried that I am reaching a plateau, and i am only going to lose like 2 lbs a week or something?

Some re-assurance would be nice :) Am trying not to feel bummed out about it:badmood:

Hi Lizzie!!

I'm just like that!!! And I'm only in week 2!! I swear I weigh myself every time I go to the toilet - which is an AWFUL lot!! Then I mentally subtract my clothes/water etc...

Well on Sunday I weighed myself and I was 1 pound up on my WI on Sat:mad:,then Mon I was exact same as Sun:mad:, then Tues I was the exact same as Mon:mad: but this morning I weighed myself and I lost 2 pounds!!!

I guess that's why they tell you only to weigh urself once a week. Prob something to do with water levels etc...

I don't have any probs with constipation but I put a teaspoon of fibre clear in my shake every morning.

Hang in there Lizzie, don't let it get u down it WILL right itself by the end of the week:)

I swear am the same with the weighing scales ! Ha ha - what we like! I literally weigh myself, have a pee then weigh myself again! I think its someting to with the fluid, but like you am having trouble with the loo! I aint been for nearly 3 weeks! I take fibre clear every day and my chemist just said that because am not eating there is nothing there!! I may buy some sena or something tho..

I have decided not to weigh myself cos I was getting obsessed!! Even when at friends houses I was jumping on their scales in the bathroom. I can tell by my clothes how its going. As for the loo - what is fibre clear. I don't know anything about it. Is it a laxative?? :)

I have decided not to weigh myself cos I was getting obsessed!! Even when at friends houses I was jumping on their scales in the bathroom. I can tell by my clothes how its going. As for the loo - what is fibre clear. I don't know anything about it. Is it a laxative?? :)

Fibre clear is concentrated fibre powder that u can add to any drink. It substitutes the natural fibre thats missing from the lipotrim diet. Keeps me regular (every few days!!!) U can get it from ur chemist, bout 10euro and it lasts bout a 3 weeks - month. I find it great - no constipation.

:rotflmao::rotflmao:
I'm laughing at u guys weighing before and after peeing but i do it myself!!!

thanks Yuna will def get some tomorrow - hope it doesn't taste bad :)

thanks Yuna will def get some tomorrow - hope it doesn't taste bad :)

That's the best thing about it - there's no taste!! I forgot to put it in my shake one morning so I added it to my coffee and u wouldn't even know it was there.

[I usually take extra day before my WI;)]

Daisy you cant taste it at all! you could put it in a glass of water and it just tastes like a glass of water!!

Good Luck everyone, stop weighing yourselves!!!! It ruins the weekly surprise! Your weight will fluctuate natuarally throughout the day, as peter kay says ..... " I sh*t a pound!!" lol

dont worry, you cant not lose if you stick to your shakes! its practically impossible!

love u all x

I swear am the same with the weighing scales ! Ha ha - what we like! I literally weigh myself, have a pee then weigh myself again! I think its someting to with the fluid, but like you am having trouble with the loo! I aint been for nearly 3 weeks! I take fibre clear every day and my chemist just said that because am not eating there is nothing there!! I may buy some sena or something tho..

OMG pineapple!! 3 weeks!! Thats far too long!! I am complaining cos i havent been able to go for about 5 days!!! I cant believe your chemist said that!! They really dont know anything!! Mine once told me to put lemon in to my water to make it taste better!!!! Basically you can poop!! Admitedly its more like rabbit pellets, but there is deffinately something there! I take physlum husks every day but when it gets too much i take senakot to move the process along, maybe you should try some senakot? Once you go you will probably lose a stone or something!!!!

Yeah, i cant stop weighing myself. I thought about trying to stop as my weight loss is slowing down now and am not losing a lb a day, but couldnt imagine resisting jumping on the scales at least once a day!!!

They really dont know anything!! Mine once told me to put lemon in to my water to make it taste better!!!!

:eek: they should b struck off the programme :eek: that is insane!!!

Seriously!! There are prob people that are doing that and not in ketosis as a result!! Poor things ~ dude, that's actually cruel

Im loving these posts! I too am weighing myself daily but it is very wrong!! It is definitely water that is showing the difference we are seeing. I am trying my best to go by my clothes as i can feel a difference in them daily. I am going to stick with my bigger sizes until they drop off lol

Wow starlight!!! You have lost sooooo much weight...well done xx:clap:

I love the feeling of my clothes feeling baggy, its unusual lol i might look a bit scruffy but wait til i have lost this weight lol xx

I love the feeling of my clothes feeling baggy, its unusual lol i might look a bit scruffy but wait til i have lost this weight lol xx

Nice and roomy....

Plus, after weeks of being a 'bag lady' once you do dress ur size everybody will be blown away by how much weight u lost!!!!

Yeah thats a good point, keep our big coats on until we reaveal the new goddess!!

Ello, Just wanted to let everyone know that I was down 2lbs this morning :) And i know, I shouldnt have been weighing myself!!:giveup:
I managed to go to the toilet last night, so it was deffinatley that that was making me put on weight! I also managed to go again today so I might have a decent weight loss at my weight in on Sat!

But thankyou for all your support :gen126:

Back