Substitutes....

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by jazzyy, 10 April 2009 Social URL.

1. jazzyy

jazzyy Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    ......okay I am still on my 3rd day and do not plan on any substitues for at least 2weeks.
    However variety is the spice of life.

In 2weeks time, 2shakes a day will get boring.

I probably shouldn't plan so far ahead, but for breakfast I love oats.

They come in a package which you cook on the pan to make porrage, ready weighed. And contain 200 calories each.

Also fruit smoothies, such as innocent smoothie or store brands which contain only fruit. a 220 calorie glass full

And just soups such as tesco light choice, and weightwatchers. All of these are low calorie

So in 2weeks time when I am craving anything but shakes, lol, would I be okay to substitute 1 shake a day to one of the 3 things I mentioned?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    yeah that should be fine. Stick to the calorie range and make sure whatever you chose is low in fat and you'll be fine.
    I didn't have a slimfast for lunch - had a ham salad sandwhich made with wholemeal. I've never found substituting negatively effects my weight loss.

4. Lili

Lili Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(35.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    slim fast have added vitamins and nutrients to make up for those that ur missing out on as ur eating so much less, but i often have porridge for breakfast or soup for lunch and have been fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.