Subway question

I dont know, it just seems really naughty to me!! LOL...
And once I eat any kind of fast food i kind of lose track and just eat all day... its like i cant stop!! :eek:

I know exactly how you feel, I felt so guilty for the rest of the day but I kept telling myself, its within my points and if I dont have it im more likely to off track and eat everything. So I had it and I was fine. Weigh in tomorrow so we will see. :D

CLH, the sweet onion sauce is 0.5 points for a 6 inch sub. It's 38 cals with 0 sat fat. All good :D

YUM, Im defo going to get one... I havent had subway in ages!

Anthony Smith - Exactly, If its within your points then why not. I ate some sweets last night, Just what was left in the bag. I knew they were 2p for what was left but I was like, should I really be eating sweets?! LOL .. also Good luck with your weigh in!

YUM, Im defo going to get one... I havent had subway in ages!

Anthony Smith - Exactly, If its within your points then why not. I ate some sweets last night, Just what was left in the bag. I knew they were 2p for what was left but I was like, should I really be eating sweets?! LOL .. also Good luck with your weigh in!

Absolutely, why not and the same with the sweets you know you can have them, so have them :)

And thanks I will be back on here later to post how I have done - good or bad :)

Absolutely, why not and the same with the sweets you know you can have them, so have them :)

And thanks I will be back on here later to post how I have done - good or bad :)

Im sure it will be good! ;)

I got bored so;

Sub of Day

Monday
Chicken Tikka; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 6.5 points

Tuesday
Meatball Marinana; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 9.5 points

Wednesday
Turkey Breast and Ham; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 4 points

Thursday
Italian B.M.T; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 8.5 points

Friday
Tuna; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 6.5 points

Saturday
Ham; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 4 points

Sunday
Spicy Italian; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 10.5 points

Low Fat;

Beef; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 4 points

Chicken Breast; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 4.5 points

Subway Club (turkey, ham and beef); 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 4.5 points

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 5.5 points

Veggie Delight (just sub bread with veg you want)
; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 3 points

Turkey Breast; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 4 points

normal subs;

Chicken and Bacon Ranch; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 9 points

Subway Melt; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 6 points

Steak and Cheese; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 6 points

Veggie Patty; 6" Sub values include wheat bread, cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. 7 points

Breakfast subs; (served until 11am or noon i think :D )

Bacon; 6" Sub values include wheat bread. 4.5 points

Bacon and Egg; 6" Sub values include wheat bread and cheese 6 points

Sausage; 6" Sub values include wheat bread 6.5 points

Sausage and Egg; 6" Sub values include wheat bread and cheese 8.5 points

Mega Breakfast (bacon, sausage, egg and cheese) 9.5 points

Snacking;

Garden Side Salad 0.5

Melted Cheese Nachos 7.5

Bowl of Meatballs 6.5

Pepperoni Pizza Toastie 5

Cheese Toastie 4.5

Bread Types;

(all 6")

Hearty Italian 3
Wheat 3
Honey Oat 3.5
Italian (white) 2.5
Italian herbs and cheese 3.5
wrap 5.5

Soups;

(one size avaliable)

Beef Goulash 3

Country Chicken and Veg 3

Carrot and Coriander 1.5

Cream of Chicken 2.5

Cream of Mushroom 2.5

Highland Veg 1

Leek and Potato 2

Lentil and Bacon 3

Minestrone 1.5

Red Pepper and Tomato 1.5

Thai Styke Veg 1.5

Tomato 1.5

Wild Mushroom 2

Sauces
(Based on a 6 inch Sub build.)

Low Fat;
Sweet Onion 0.5
Honey Mustard 0.5
BBQ 0.5

Full Flavour
Light Mayo 1
Chipotle southwest 1.5
Ranch Dressing 0.5

Bacon and Cheese
(Based on a 6 inch Sub build.)

American 1
Monterey Cheddar 1.5
Bacon (2 strips) 1

Treats;

Chocolate chip cookie 4.5

Rainbow cookie 4.5

chocolate chunk cookie 4.5

double chocolate chip cookie 4.5

Oatmeal raisin cookie 3.5

Sugar cookie 4.5

White Chip Mac Nut Cookie 4.5

Chocolate Doughnut 4.5

Sugared Doughnut 3.5

Blueberry Muffin 5.5

Chocolate Chunk Muffin 7

Double Chocolate Chunk Muffin 6.5

EVERYONE ENJOY THEIR SUBWAYS! :D

Oh wow, you've made a lot of people happy with that list, including me!! You're a star!! xx

Thanks for that Smirky that will come in handy to many,

Well people I did not go to my weigh in tonight, I ended up sleeping right through it (silly me) But I was so tired and so looking forward to going I just fell asleep. So I got on my own WW precision scales and according to them I had lost 3lbs. I had a little working out to do as I weighed myself when I got in from last weeks weight in and my one puts me 1lb heavier than my meetings one so after working it out it is 3lb off, but whatever I lost next week I will just halve it and say that :)

3lb is still excellent!

I know but I dont know if it is "official" so as I said I will just half next weeks :)

I had a subway melt yesterday but without the cheese!! ooh it was yummy :D had honeymustard sauce aswell mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum!!

WOW, didn't realise subs were that low in points... I haven't had a sub since I lived in Germany was mortified the'd be ridiculously high in points.

On the veggie delite though, the points value it does include the veggie pattie or not?!

Back