Subway syns..??!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by rachelle2014, 29 March 2014.

1. rachelle2014

rachelle2014 New Member

My one know if u can have a low syn subway or the rolls can be used an a heb.!!?? I love the flat bread lol.. Doubt it can be used as an heb tho.! :(
  2. slimmingmadhouse

slimmingmadhouse Well-Known Member

None of the bread at Subway has enough fibre to be used as a HEB, although I have used my HEB in the past if I've not had enough syns but I know it's not to plan. Salads in Subway are great though.
  3. Tanyalina

Tanyalina Well-Known Member

I had a breakfast subway every other morning before joining sw :/ missing it so much wish there was a on plan option!
  4. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

I have subway salads all the time because they're free!! If I feel that I want bread then I have my own wholemeal roll as my HEXB with it. You then find that you don't need the whole salad and can save half to have as a side on evening meal it for lunch the following day! X
  5. Tanyalina

Think I'll try salad tomorrow, what toppings do you have?
  6. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

I tend to have turkey and ham, salad wise (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green peppers) a sprinkle of grated cheese for HEXA sometimes too.x
  7. Tanyalina

I'm defo gonna do that tomorrow I think :)
  8. officiallygem

officiallygem Well-Known Member

I didn't even know Subway did salads! Thanks for this, will definitely have to try one.
  9. Han92

Han92 New Member

Does anyone know how many syns for the sweet onion sauce? Apparently it's the lowest syn option for sauce x tia
  10. mockridge13

mockridge13 Well-Known Member

2 syns per serving honey mustard 1.5 and light mayo 3 syns

Sent from my GT-S5830i using mobile app