Subway - what bread?

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
I was thinking of having a ham and turkey sandwich from Subway for my dinner tonight. Problem is I don't know if I have to have a specific bread for it to only be 4 points? Any ideas or can I have type?

check out the online eating guide on this site as it has a subway section, the bread is 3 points for a 6"

I got a book called Eat Out from my slimming club when I signed up. That says ham and turkey 6' sub is 4 points so do you think that might include the bread?

yup aslong as you dont have the italian cheese and herb bread which is 4.5pts by itself.

thanks for that link. I hve bookmarked it. Yum Yum I have saved lots of points today. How has your day been?

Ok thanks i got up pretty late so skipped brekie then had to sort out student finance, they're so stupid, i swear they have no brain cells. And i made some home made chips with some fish fingers for lunch which was yummy and only 6.5 pts including the chips. hows your day been?

Well done you. Fish fingers and chips sound delish. How'd you manage to cook it so its only 6.5 points? That I need to know lol. Being a student has its ups and downs I guess. On the one hand you have to deal with stupid folk but on the upside you got to lie in! lol.

I always have my turkey and ham on wheat bread with no sauce or cheese and it'll be 4 points. the sauces are the killer!

i used around 220g of uncooked potatoe ( 2.2pts) and cut into chip shapes, quite thin like fries. And then sprayed some fry light on them and bunged them in the oven until they looked brown 1pt for ketchup and 3 fish fingers at 1pt each. so its more like 6.2pts but i rounded up.

i did get a lie in true but i worked an 18 hour day, the day before lol so i was catching up on sleep lol

Mmmmm, I love fish fingers. This is turning out to be a good day for me for learning of new things to eat and getting their point values. Tyvm

I have never tried the sauces cos I'm not a saucy person really. lol. Plain old meat and salad for me. I don't really like the cheese much either to be honest. My OH just told me about the Subway diet. Anyone else heard of it?

yeah i have, totally doesnt work. lol they tried it out in ameria for years ans people swore by it,.

Ahhh thats a shame. I could have deff lived on subs forever. lol.

Thanks for the recipe wmbb i think it sounds yummy. I'm more of a chips n junk food lass more than the funky veg n stuff so its gonna be on my once a week list if i dont mess it up lol.

yeah same, i like veg but i get fed up of cooking it the same ol same ol way. it gets boring. junk food makes me happy lol

Starlight I thought that the wheat bread and the italian hearty had the same points value so would it matter if i just switched the bread?

nah it doesnt matter if u switch it. unless u switch to italian herby cheesey bread

Back