Subway

Blimey, what did you have to eat at Subway? I know the cookies are about 11 syns, but what did you have on your sub that made it so high?

Subway is a devil in disguise :flamingmad:

Me and my OH love Subway but i do try and get a salad box now when i go.

That's a lot of syns! You'll just have to be good for some of the other days :p

I personally have subway roughly once a week - I make sure I save up my HEXA and HEXB for the cheese and bread and you can pick a syn-free mix of things such as grilled chicken, ham, turkey etc.

Just a word of warning - you can't use your HEB for the bread in Subway because none of it is wholemeal.

I don't know how I hadn't thought of that! I have it on wheat and I just don't have any HEXB that day, it's been working for me anyways haha :p

Wow! 57 syns!

There is a feature on the website about Subway:
6-inch
Wheat or Italian - 9 Syns
Italian cheese and herbs, hearty Italian, honey oat and wraps - between 10-12 Syns

Sweet onion, honey mustard, hot chilli and BBQ sauce - 1-2 Syns
Light mayonnaise, Chipotle Southwest sauce and ranch dressing - 3-5 Syns

Still reasonable with free cooked meats and plenty of free salad though!

Samus x

for the last 2 weeks since I joined I treat my self after the weigh in I dont go crazy but I have things I cant normally have, and it's been a sub-way I dont normally eat them but I always feel bread deprived so have a tuna sub, I know in a few week ill have to cut that out to lose more weight so im enjoying what I like just lesser the portion, I also slipped up on friday and had a curry but just tried to fill up on the boiled rice before the worse parts.

I had a foot long spicy Italian with grated cheese, gherking olives and honey mustard. A White Choc and macadamia nut cookie..... I just went off the cals... 461 for a 6 inch so I times it by 2 and added 220 Cal for cookie....

Back