Subway

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by spannerpan, 25 January 2008 Social URL.

1. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

:(

Just posting for a moan. Whole office except me has got subway sandwiches for lunch. I am having yummy strawberry shake. :sigh:

Feel a bit sad lol.

On the plus side they all have meat and as a veggie that does not appeal to me lol. But I would have loved a veggie patty butty.

Moan over and now off to make my strawberry shake.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have been craving a veggi patty all day! :cry: i feel your pain!

4. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have been craving a subway meatball sub since the beginning :(

5. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    know exactly what you mean! Have you read the thread on OFFICE FOOD?
    :)

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    :mad:Bloody Hell, I cant believe you lot, Ive never had a sub in my life and now im craving for one :D

7. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

8. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hehe sorry fattothin! you will have to try a bite or two when the journey is over! ;)

9. slimshelly

slimshelly Member

totally understand

The girls in my office are being very supportive - they are trying hard not to discuss food or about lunch - but that is not fair on them so I told them they cannot hide their food from me. Even though they try to the smell of lovely saussie rolls in the morning wafts over to me - don't know how i would cope with smells of a sub!!

but as they say it is stronger we will get (hopefully).

10. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i so know what you mean...doesnt help with the advert on the tv at the moment either! lol

11. cakemoss

cakemoss Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    My favourite is the Italian BLT on rye ......ummmmmmm sorry lol

12. Mocha_bear

Mocha_bear Full Member

Start Weight:
    275lb
    Current Weight:
    275lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    eXANTE
    I'm gutted. I work at Subway when I'm not in Uni and my boss gives us all free subs! My next shift is on Sat but by then I would have been on LT for 5 days, Sat being my 6th day. I will do it though, I can't hide from food forever.... and at least it's not KFC or Maccy D's....

13. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    oh heck.. i drove past one the other day.. and thats what i craved.. a veggie one with loads of gerkins.. *drool*.. damn it..

Well done for avoiding it though..! x x x

14. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    lol i love subway but i feel ur pain bear i work for greggs and i found it hard the first few shifts but not anymore and im only on day 14-15 so if i can anyone can ashley xx

15. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Pain is smelling chicken tikka in the fridge every time Ii open it,walking through town and smelling the local indian resyouraunt and watching KFC adverts on t.v and a foot long beef with all the trimmings from subway with ranch dressing.Now Ive finished all that,time for peppermint tea!
    Stop torturing yourselves!

16. fun1uk

fun1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    mmmm chicken&bacon ranch lol,ive now decided i didnt eat enough subway before this diet.Im craving loads of food esp a cheese and beans toastie on think bread with lurpack LOL
    Also i brought these vegetable wedges and onion rings ages ago and my bf is eating everything in the house to get rid for me lol or thats his excuse but i forgot we had them and i so badly wanted to try one last night,i just went upstairs and tidyed our bathroom lol.

xxx

17. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    oh i love subway :( fav has to be italian BMT on italian bread with cheese lettuce, cucumber, jalepenos and ranch sauce mmmmmm, :drool:

I think when i at target and eating again, this will be my weekly treat but untill then :wave_cry: LOL

being slim is much better than a £2 sandwich, i am worth more than that! just to be happy with myself

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    When I was pregnant with my youngest i had one every day for about 3 months It still hasn't put me off them lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.