Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Subway

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by spannerpan, 25 January 2008 Social URL.

1. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

:(

Just posting for a moan. Whole office except me has got subway sandwiches for lunch. I am having yummy strawberry shake. :sigh:

Feel a bit sad lol.

On the plus side they all have meat and as a veggie that does not appeal to me lol. But I would have loved a veggie patty butty.

Moan over and now off to make my strawberry shake.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have been craving a veggi patty all day! :cry: i feel your pain!

4. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have been craving a subway meatball sub since the beginning :(

5. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    know exactly what you mean! Have you read the thread on OFFICE FOOD?
    :)

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    :mad:Bloody Hell, I cant believe you lot, Ive never had a sub in my life and now im craving for one :D

7. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

8. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hehe sorry fattothin! you will have to try a bite or two when the journey is over! ;)

9. slimshelly

slimshelly Member

totally understand

The girls in my office are being very supportive - they are trying hard not to discuss food or about lunch - but that is not fair on them so I told them they cannot hide their food from me. Even though they try to the smell of lovely saussie rolls in the morning wafts over to me - don't know how i would cope with smells of a sub!!

but as they say it is stronger we will get (hopefully).

10. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i so know what you mean...doesnt help with the advert on the tv at the moment either! lol

11. cakemoss

cakemoss Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    My favourite is the Italian BLT on rye ......ummmmmmm sorry lol

12. Mocha_bear

Mocha_bear Full Member

Start Weight:
    275lb
    Current Weight:
    275lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    eXANTE
    I'm gutted. I work at Subway when I'm not in Uni and my boss gives us all free subs! My next shift is on Sat but by then I would have been on LT for 5 days, Sat being my 6th day. I will do it though, I can't hide from food forever.... and at least it's not KFC or Maccy D's....

13. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    oh heck.. i drove past one the other day.. and thats what i craved.. a veggie one with loads of gerkins.. *drool*.. damn it..

Well done for avoiding it though..! x x x

14. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    lol i love subway but i feel ur pain bear i work for greggs and i found it hard the first few shifts but not anymore and im only on day 14-15 so if i can anyone can ashley xx

15. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Pain is smelling chicken tikka in the fridge every time Ii open it,walking through town and smelling the local indian resyouraunt and watching KFC adverts on t.v and a foot long beef with all the trimmings from subway with ranch dressing.Now Ive finished all that,time for peppermint tea!
    Stop torturing yourselves!

16. fun1uk

fun1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    mmmm chicken&bacon ranch lol,ive now decided i didnt eat enough subway before this diet.Im craving loads of food esp a cheese and beans toastie on think bread with lurpack LOL
    Also i brought these vegetable wedges and onion rings ages ago and my bf is eating everything in the house to get rid for me lol or thats his excuse but i forgot we had them and i so badly wanted to try one last night,i just went upstairs and tidyed our bathroom lol.

xxx

17. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    oh i love subway :( fav has to be italian BMT on italian bread with cheese lettuce, cucumber, jalepenos and ranch sauce mmmmmm, :drool:

I think when i at target and eating again, this will be my weekly treat but untill then :wave_cry: LOL

being slim is much better than a £2 sandwich, i am worth more than that! just to be happy with myself

18. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    When I was pregnant with my youngest i had one every day for about 3 months It still hasn't put me off them lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.