Subway

spannerpan

:(

Just posting for a moan. Whole office except me has got subway sandwiches for lunch. I am having yummy strawberry shake. :sigh:

Feel a bit sad lol.

On the plus side they all have meat and as a veggie that does not appeal to me lol. But I would have loved a veggie patty butty.

Moan over and now off to make my strawberry shake.

know exactly what you mean! Have you read the thread on OFFICE FOOD?
:)

:mad:Bloody Hell, I cant believe you lot, Ive never had a sub in my life and now im craving for one :D

totally understand

The girls in my office are being very supportive - they are trying hard not to discuss food or about lunch - but that is not fair on them so I told them they cannot hide their food from me. Even though they try to the smell of lovely saussie rolls in the morning wafts over to me - don't know how i would cope with smells of a sub!!

but as they say it is stronger we will get (hopefully).

i so know what you mean...doesnt help with the advert on the tv at the moment either! lol

I'm gutted. I work at Subway when I'm not in Uni and my boss gives us all free subs! My next shift is on Sat but by then I would have been on LT for 5 days, Sat being my 6th day. I will do it though, I can't hide from food forever.... and at least it's not KFC or Maccy D's....

oh heck.. i drove past one the other day.. and thats what i craved.. a veggie one with loads of gerkins.. *drool*.. damn it..

Well done for avoiding it though..! x x x

lol i love subway but i feel ur pain bear i work for greggs and i found it hard the first few shifts but not anymore and im only on day 14-15 so if i can anyone can ashley xx

Pain is smelling chicken tikka in the fridge every time Ii open it,walking through town and smelling the local indian resyouraunt and watching KFC adverts on t.v and a foot long beef with all the trimmings from subway with ranch dressing.Now Ive finished all that,time for peppermint tea!
Stop torturing yourselves!

mmmm chicken&bacon ranch lol,ive now decided i didnt eat enough subway before this diet.Im craving loads of food esp a cheese and beans toastie on think bread with lurpack LOL
Also i brought these vegetable wedges and onion rings ages ago and my bf is eating everything in the house to get rid for me lol or thats his excuse but i forgot we had them and i so badly wanted to try one last night,i just went upstairs and tidyed our bathroom lol.

xxx

oh i love subway :( fav has to be italian BMT on italian bread with cheese lettuce, cucumber, jalepenos and ranch sauce mmmmmm, :drool:

I think when i at target and eating again, this will be my weekly treat but untill then :wave_cry: LOL

being slim is much better than a £2 sandwich, i am worth more than that! just to be happy with myself

Back