Succeed with me - extra easy journey

muzzer

Hello every one

started the slimming world extra easy diet today to help me succeed I need share my diary watch my syns and hope you will kick my arse if u see something I am not recording.

Well when I say record it you are getting my ups and downs two, starting weight is 12st 7 - I stopped smoking 2 months ago and I have gained 7pound, I go to the gym every other day , I just do cardio 30 min on the cross trainer, 30 min on the treadmill. Roughly works out about 4 hours per week plus I do a 45 min walk on my lunch when I am not at the gym. So all in all I prob do one hour a day excessive. Some people can't get to the gym so if you aim for 20 min brisk walk each day that should help with body magic.

Breakfast
Strawberries
Blueberries
Muller light - vanilla

Water
Detox tea
Peppermint tea

Snack
Hexb - alpen light x 2
Pineapple
Black coffee - hazelnut

Lunch
King prawn salad no dressing
2 tangerines
1 banana

Tea
Quoin mince and four quorn sausages
Diced onion
Peppers
Passatta
Savoury rice made with water.

Miller light - toffee
Strawberries
Blueberries
Pineapple
Hex a - two baby bel

Feelings

Full as a gun, got tummy ache feel like I nee a big loo visit... If I am being honest. I have slight tummy cramps and feel. Little uncomfortable - however no syns today :)

Daily target - no milk - target completed

Body magic : 30 min brisk walk

All in all good day and kept on track - big thumbs up for me :)

if you have an iPhone u can track your food in your notes.. As u eat them. Then you can't forget that u had the minor taste of something :)

Extra easy day 2

Hex A = alpen light x 2
Hex B = baby bel light x 2

Lots of coffee - hazelnut black no milk.

Breakfast
Muller light yogurt - toffee with one banana. - free

Lots of detox tea today

Mid morning snack
1 hex b
Banana
Lots of water - peppermint tea

Lunch - muzzer's cheese salad. - syn free
1 little gem lettuce - shredded
I apple - diced
Cucumber - 6 slices
Cherry tomatoes - 5
Red and green grapes ( handful about 8 or 10 )
2 hex a - baby bel cheese, cut and scattered around the salad
3 teaspoons of light French dressing - Kraft - free on EE
Sprinkled with some black pepper
Washed down with a glass of diet coke

Add 2 syns for each baby bel if not using them as healthy Extra.

Tea
Boiled cod and half a plate of steam veg. Aldi bowl consisting of carrots broccoli and cauliflower.
Muller light yogurt with other half of hex b.
washed down with a glass off diet coke.

No syns today :) weekend is almost here thou..

Feelings

Been thinking also today, for the 1st two days I have had no milk, no bread, no crisps and no biscuits :) as a now a no smoker I realise now what I grabbed and craved for... But now I am grabbing super food snacks instead :)

Off to the gym to do an hour or so on the treadmill and cross trainer. Great day again today, thumbs up for day 2.

I bought some new batteries for my scales and they are telling me lies.. They say I am 12:12 today although I was insistent I was 12:10.. Lets see , my weigh in day now is going to be now the mid week balance of a Wednesday morning. Role on the 27th feb for a true reading.

Last edited:
Hi :) doing very well considering your off the cigs, when I tried to stop smoking I was literally eating everything in sight. Jus a wee comment, remember to syn the coke if it wasn't diet. A regular tin is around 7 syns xx

Thanks bumble its nice to get some encouragement. I've been of the smokes 10 weeks this Friday, all in all I have put half a stone on but rather than eat crap I will eat superfood instead and hopefully I will loose the 71b plus :) the extra 2 stone lol.

Thanks bumble its nice to get some encouragement. I've been of the smokes 10 weeks this Friday, all in all I have put half a stone on but rather than eat crap I will eat superfood instead and hopefully I will loose the 71b plus :) the extra 2 stone lol.

Back