success express- disapeared off the face of the planet it seems!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I was just sitting here, pondering how to get to my new target weight a little faster than 1/2 a lb a week lol.. im only 3.5lbs away and i dont think i can do the whole agonising, so close but yet so far thing! LOL

so iv heard in the past (when i first joined, almost 2years ago) that SE could give you a real boost.. now, with this in mind i also remember STACEYUK doing it, and having a great loss? either that or my mind really is old before it's time lol. I have a memory like a fish..

Anywho, knowing that SW no longer endorse this plan, i decided to google.. but to no avail. Many results were for this forum, dating back to 2006.. but it appears even then no one had a clue how it worked properly.. and very few did it.. and those who did.. well, even when they explained to other members, i honest to god can't get my head around what they'r saying.

from what i gather, your plate is EE, with 2/3 superfree.. and your snacks are only superfree foods.. No free food snacks.

- and only 1 healthy extra A & B..

but then there is mention of a ratio of green and red foods.. which has thrown me..

so please please please.. if any of you know of this plan in detail.. and can explain in as simple terms as possible.. and are willing to answer my list of questions i'm sure i'l have..

help me! :D

all my love, St.Fern ;)

Hey hun, pm me your email addy and I'll email you the booklet over :eek:) x

Fast forward has been around ages too though,

Xassy sure just pm your email addy x

hey pickles, have you emailed it? nothings showing atm.. or am i being impatient? lol

Iv just found a thread on here from early last year sometime

and this is what i can gather..

SUCESS EXPRESS

Devide your plate into 3.
ONE third of your plate is free food from any plan (green or red)
example: spag bolognese, shepards pie etc.

TWO thirds of your plate must be superfree food.. ( so mainly veg and fruit)

You have 2 A choices, and 2 B choices, but all syns must be counted at the highest value

All snacks must be SUPERFREE ONLY.

Mix2max (just thought i'd drop this in also as iv found the info)

3 Meals a day, each meal must only contain foods from either red or green, but you are free to choose which meals they will be.

Example, breakfast is red ( e.g full english) lunch is green (jacket pot, beans) and tea is red ( shepards pie topped with swede)

you have 2 a's and 2 b's to chose from, but all snacks must be superfree and you must chose the highest syn value

please correct me if i have gotten it wrong!

Success Express worked well with the old definition of superfree so you should be able to include eggs, quorn, etc as part of your two thirds superfree. Using the new definition of superfree will make Success Express a lot harder than it used to be but will probably give you even better losses.

i do believe stacey used eggs etc as superfree.. like you say it would be very very difficult.. i dont like difficult ;) lol

can someone enlighten me.. do the 2/3 of superfree, are the superfree foods that may be encluded in the 1/3 of free food (e.g spag bolognese has peppers and onions) does that count towards or does it have to be completly seperate?

Is this okay for a success express day?

Breakfast:
Eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion(2/3) Bacon & baked beans (1/3)

Snack:
2 alpenlights, HEB no1. 1 apple, 1pear

Lunch:
Pasta & Chicken (1/3) red onion, red pepper, cucumber, tomatoes (2/3)

Snack: strawbs and grapes, 1 hifi bar HEB no.2

Dinner:
Mash potatoe with Tuna and brocolie (1/3) topped with cheese HEA no.1 served with carrots, babywhole corn and green beans. (2/3)

Hot choc with 250mls semi skimmed HEA no.2 - 2syns.

oh really? as in a gain or sts? or just a normal loss for you personally, nothing big?

yes i think i'm going to have to plan my syns aswell almost, to keep ontop of them!

im actually scared.

and its taken me an hour to come up with 2 days eating!

LOL.

oh yes, i am one for planning in great detail.. mainly because im terrified of messing up.. can you believe i lost 2.5stone all on green, crossed over to EE as soon as it came out but decided for a boost i'd go back to green for a week last year.. i gained 2.5lbs because i messed up the HEBs and other various things..

iv been sat here almost 2 hours now, my head feels like its going to explode but i really want this to work for me :(

Yes old rules (ie. eggs being superfree)

Right. Heres my weeks eating, please look! :( i am genuinly scared and im not confident i can do this.

Thursday:
Breakfast- Egg, Mushrooms, Cherry tomatoes and spring onions (2/3) Bacon, baked beans (2/3)

2alpen lights HEB 1 apple, 1 pear

Dinner: Pasta and chicken (1/3) red onion, red pepper, cucumber and tomatoes (2/3)

strawberrys and grapes

Mash potatoe topped with tuna(1/3), brocolie and cheese HEA, carrots, babywhol corn and green beans (2/3)

Hot choc & 250mls milk HEA 2syns & 1 hifi bar HEB

Friday
Breakfast: 42g weetabix crunchy all bran and 250mls milk HEB and HEA grapes, apple, pear.

spaghettie bolognese (1/3) cheese HEA carrot sticks, cherry toms and cucumber
(2/3)

1banana and 2 alpen light HEB

chicken & jacket pot (1/3) lettuce, red onion, green beans, babywhole corn (2/3) and bbq sauce 1syn

Saturday
2alpenlights HEB, banana, grapes and strawberrys

cheesey mash and 1 sausage (joes) (1/3) and HEA, greenbeans, carrots, brocolie and red onion gravey (2/3) 1 syn.

chinese style chicken (joes) and noodles (1/3) stir fry veg, soy sauce and spices (2/3)

hot choc and 250mls milk HEA and 2syns, 1 hifi bar HEB and more fruit

sunday
2slices of wholemeal bread HEB topped with 2 eggs, mushrooms and toms(2/3), baked beans and bacon. (1/3)

Beef and potatoes (1/3) cabbage, sprouts, carrots, brocolie, green beans. gravey 1syn.

papaya fruit, strawbs, grapes, banana, pear and apple. Ryvita minis HEB and philly HEA

Monday
42g weetabix crunchy all bran and 250ml milk HEA and HEB banana, pear, apple.

bolognese stuffed wholmeal pitte HEB and new pot (1/3) HEB, salad-lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, carrot, tomatoes (2/3)

gammon and wedges (1/3) egg, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, carrot, tomatoes (2/3)

Tuesday
2alpens HEB 1 banana, pear, grapes and apple.

gammon and pasta (1/3) spring onion, red pepper, cucumber (2/3) hot choc with 250mls milk HEA and 2 syns, pack of ryvita minis HEB

burger (joes) topped with cheese HEA and chips (1/3) pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, red onion.

Wednesday
42g crunchy all bran, 250mls milk HEA and HEB fruit

1 alpens and more fruit HEB

WI DAY

chicken curry and rice with vlf natural yog 10 syns.

what do you all think?

Ok - and breathe! Stop panicking! LOL

You will be fine! You have success express down in a nutshell. For me, the easiest way to think of it is like this:

Extra Easy but reverse the 2/3 : 1/3 rule. So basically:
  • 2/3 plate superfree and 1/3 just free.
  • Snack only on superfree foods (I included yogurt/eggs/cottage cheese in this category but main meals I just used EE superfree list)
  • 1 A & 1 B
  • Count higher syn value instead of lower like you would with EE. This is for any foods eaten outside of main meal - including starters (eg ham & melon for a starter you would have to count the ham and take the syn value for a green day as it's the higher value)
Hope that makes sense! I lost 3.5lb the week I did SE!! Good luck!

hey hun i only tend to success express for the odd meal and that works well for me!! that way you dont feel the need to chew ur arm off after all that veg and salad etc! and i tend to do it compensate those off plan meals you often cant control!! i looked at your food diary and it looks good!! hopefully it will reward you on those scales!

Back