Success express help needed

ican2013

Hi, I have been doing success express for 9 days and this is the first time I have been stuck. I wanted to have spag Bol for dinner but only like mushrooms, tomatoes and onions in it.
Would it be ok to have maybe half a melon and some grape before/after it to make up the 2/3 super free needed and if so how much melon? Thank you

Tricky. Some say yes, some say no!
The whole point of filling up your plate with 2/3 of superfree on Success Express is so that you eat more lower calorie foods and cut down on the free food. So I suppose in theory, you can have the fruit before your meal which would in effect take the edge off your appetite thus you may not eat as much of your meal. Wouldn't work for me necessarily, because I would still eat whats on my plate regardless of whether I was full or not. However, putting superfree veg on my plate would naturally cut down the space on my plate for free foods, so I think that works better personally.
Also, although fruit is free, personally, I feel filling up on veg is better for you and in regards to how much melon? Well that depends how big your meal is.....!! lol

Why not have spag bol with a big salad or some veggies on the side

The whole point of success express is to limit the amount you eat by having more superfree

Agree with the above re curbing your appetite with the SF- spag bol is a good one for disguising veg in the sauce. I currently have a sauce on the hob made from: onions (red and white), celery, carrot, mushroom, garlic and tinned tomatoes. All chopped very finely so it makes a lovely thick sauce and makes the mince go further. You can't taste carrot but it gives a hint of sweetness that helps balance things i think. If you've ever made mushy pea curry its kind of like that- good texture but you can't taste mushy peas!
Hth x

If you have the fruit first, could you put the spag bol in a cereal bowl instead of a dinner plate to limit the portion that way?

Thank you all. I had it this way in the end (pic attached) I like the idea of grating carrot etc in, I would never have thought of that so thank you ? as I said I have been doing this 9 days now, I lost 5lb last week and really enjoy SE. I feel I have more control with this plan.
I don't usually get stuck like this and feel that
If I have done it wrong then one meal won't make much of a difference. The plate sections a really small anyway. Thanks for your help ?

image-1452894408.jpg

Back