"Success Express" with Slimming World

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fighting flab, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. fighting flab

fighting flab Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I have been thinking about trying "success express" (when I can get my head round it). I heard it can boost your weight loss..and as I only lost 0.5 lb this week I could do with the boost!Has anyone had good/improved weight loss with this? If so..are there any tips you could pass on? Cheers! Love ff x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fighting flab

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :confused: I guess no one on here knows how to do this success express plan :sigh: I might try it anyway - if I can figure it out I'll let you know how I get on! love ff x

4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Good luck hope all goes well for you.

5. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I've heard it does boost weight loss but I never tried it myself when I did SW.

Good luck. Let us know how you get on. :)

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Got any details on it cos it sounds interesting :)

7. fighting flab

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all and thanks for the replies :)
    Sorry DQ, I can't add any more than is in the book and on the website. I still haven't tried it yet cos I'm worried about having Red and Green free food on the same plate without weighing one of them :confused: I realise that the 1/3 plate rule means most of the meal is superfree but it just seems odd to me.

Anyway...I have decided that for the good of the group I will take a deep breath and plunge into success express :superwoman: I will report back re my efforts and my success (or otherwise). Do I earn a medal if I am successful? Courage in the face of potential weight gain and overwhelming syns? :D

8. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

I've never tried it myself... but when I tried SW in January two the ladies in the group were very despondant at having a wobbly January... across the whole month they hadn't lost cos each half pound dropped then went back on. They were both given Success Express and stuck to it for a week. They lost 3.5lb and 5lb that week on it. (I didn't go back after that so no idea what came next sorry)
    Good luck!

9. fighting flab

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Lesleyfx...that sounds good...thanks for posting! :D love ff x

10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Absolutely - I'll get going on an appropriate certificate for you - boldly going where no other Minimins member has gone before!! :giggle: ;)

11. fighting flab

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you Captain Kirk! :p :D here is my report so far!

I did a partial success express day today :confused: I had a neutral breakfast (vlf fromage frais with loads of fresh blueberries - yum :D) a neutral lunch (cold quorn sausages with loads of salad - weird I know but I love them cold!!) and homemade lamb and veg soup/stew with not much lamb in. I think the stew counts as SE - cos it was mainly superfree veggies.

By the way - weighed in and lost 3 lbs - I'm so chuffed :party0019:

love ff x

12. fighting flab

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think I'm getting the hang of this success express thing! I'm eating loads of superfree foods e.g. just 1 or 2 slices of chicken with tons of salad or veggies. No problem with feeling hungry - but still have my usual "attack of the munchies" on a regular basis. But I keep superfree yoghurts and chopped carrots in the fridge for such emergencies :D I hope SE has an impact on my weight loss this week. Major problem tho'...I'm going out for a Chinese meal on Monday - that may well impact on my loss - especially as my weigh in is the next evening :(:(:( Oh well - it's a pre-wedding meal with my work colleagues and I'm going to enjoy it :D Survival plan: Green day: hot and sour soup starter, chicken chop suey with rice main course, no desert, diet coke to drink - should keep the syns to a minimum I think :confused: love ff x

13. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

FF, you are doing fantastically!! :clap: What an advert for Success Express you are - good luck for our chinese, but sounds to me like you've got it cracked!! :cool:

14. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have never tried success express but after talking to some consultants today I have decided to give it a try :) xxx

15. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Blimey, this is the oldest thread I've seen!!!!

16. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    Lol! Well done Mrs Wilsoncroft for finding what you wanted on an older post ;)

There's many a forum member whose pet hate it is to start new threads ;)

17. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Yep, I'm one of them. We've had lots of SE threads since then though!
    It does make me smile to see an old thread, especially if some people are still around :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.