Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it was fab.... I'm not the biggest fan of carbonara but it was lush, overdosed the fresh garlic in the garlic bread though lol vampires will be keeping their distance for the next week I think haha

Home made lasagne SE style, very lean mince 1/3 plate worth, garlic, oxo cube, tinned tomatoes, usual herbs and spices, then layered with spinach instead of pasta with fat free fromage frais (mixed with one extra light Laughing cow triangle) and topped with hexa cheese, first time I've made it with spinach I usually layer peppers instead so fingers crossed it doesn't go too watery. Will have it with a few salad leaves I think even though I'm not hungry and I know the free food does only comes to a third of a plate + hex

Four days in on SE and the scales have gone up rather than down though, so fingers crossed I show a loss Saturday as I've been good with my syns

Success Express sounds great!

I've read through nearly every page of this thread but still am a little confused. I'm quite new to SW and have only been doing EE so far...

So with S.E I get 2 x HEa and 2 x HEb (which can be used for snacks, as well as or instead of the 'free 1/3rd')
1/3rd Free and 2/3rd Super free for every meal, snacking on fruit and veg, eggs and free yogs.
Anything that isn't free is synned to the highest out of the plans. Syns aren't for snacks though- just for cooking/in meals?

What I can't quite get my head around is that you CAN'T have a totally superfree meal? I've been loving the super speed soup I made recently, usually I have it with some pasta or gnocchi (2 syns/100g) or something but sometimes I have it alone as a meal- I couldn't do that as a meal for Success Express? The Free 1/3rd is vital to making it work?

Sorry if I'm sounding like a noob, I've tried to get my head around it but I guess I'm still getting my head around SW in general :rolleyes:

Sanity check - Am i right in saying that anything that is free on both Red and Green days (Quorn mince, cottage cheese, eggs, etc) is counted as superfree on Success Express?

In new pack the SE plan is there as as a section Can't wait till Mon to see and if I get better clarification will post on here my thoughts

Here is todays lunch :)

Success Express

Ham, half of Weight Watchers crust less quiche (7 syns), lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, spring onion, pickled onion, beetroot, red & yellow peppers, 40g low fat cheese (HEA).

acfab77d851bc216a4bfec0d271691c6.jpg

Our C sent us all texts to remind us to collect our free updated books.
ive just looked at the officially website and it says this

Your new member pack is free to all members between 24[SUP]th[/SUP] Dec and 12[SUP]th[/SUP] Jan 2013, after that packs will be charged at £10/€14 each. So make sure your packed Christmas calendar includes your weekly visit to group!

http://group.slimmingworld.com/useful-features/new-member-pack-2013.aspx

last year as was a target member and had gained I didn't weigh in for few weeks and missed out on those new books I was so p' d off as the c hadnt let me know and I'd been a member for a couple of years

Aw I bet you were! I wouldnt be pleased either, but I go every week because I am a member of the social team. I think it has kept me at target, but hope you get your free book this time. :)

Hi everyone, started doing SW again yesterday. Got about 3stones to lose and found the site on the internet. Have been reading up and this Success Express is a new thing. Joined SW on line last year and what a waste of money. Never stuck to it once! Anyway, I would very much like copy of the SE, MrsWilsoCroft so shall message you. Onwards and downwards!

Hi everyone, started doing SW again yesterday. Got about 3stones to lose and found the site on the internet. Have been reading up and this Success Express is a new thing. Joined SW on line last year and what a waste of money. Never stuck to it once! Anyway, I would very much like copy of the SE, MrsWilsoCroft so shall message you. Onwards and downwards!

Hey Hun
Success Express used to be something SW had a few years ago then they took it away so i kept my leaflet on it.
In the new 2013 books they are now introducing it again though and i am glad as i really like the plan.
Im happy to help you where possible if you need it.
Good luck xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back