Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's basically Extra Easy but with 2/3rds superfree and an extra Healthy Extra. So basically you don't need to count your free foods (lean meat, potatoes, pasta, rice etc) as long as you're only eating them as part of a meal with the super free. Otherwise stay away (no snacking on mugshots, ham etc)

thanks so much plainlaurajane xx

Hi there, I am trying the Success Express plan this week, this is Day 1 and already lost. What to have for breakfast??? Hoping for some inspiration as my next milestone is stubbornly resisting being achieved. So pleased that there is a thread about this and am looking forward to having a little read through.

I have bacon loads of mushrooms and tomatoes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

i notice that you have healthy extra on all meal breakfast, lunch and dinner, which i though i have to pick 1 healthy extra per day, like milk and all bran golden crunchy for breakfast, but i have to syn on evening dinner to put some low fat cheese on pasta, or is it count as healthy extra?

i notice that you have healthy extra on all meal breakfast, lunch and dinner, which i though i have to pick 1 healthy extra per day, like milk and all bran golden crunchy for breakfast, but i have to syn on evening dinner to put some low fat cheese on pasta, or is it count as healthy extra?

Success express is a different plan which they don't support anymore. You're best off sticking to EE and EE SP if you're not sure to prevent confusion x
Also this post is about 4.5 years old so the information is very out dated x

Last edited:
Success express is a different plan which they don't support anymore. You're best off sticking to EE and EE SP if you're not sure to prevent confusion x
Also this post is about 4.5 years old so the information is very out dated x

Hi WelshJoJo, thanks so much for this, but can I ask you - what is EE SP?

I am back on SW after two years (Original Plan), but can't afford group anymore - was hoping to do Success Express so thanks for letting me know they don't support it.

But very curious to know what EE SP is? x

I am back on SW after two years (Original Plan), but can't afford group anymore - was hoping to do Success Express so thanks for letting me know they don't support it.

If you don't go to group anymore then you csn still do success express I guess. SP is a new plan they've introduced - I'm sure there is a sticky on here all about it. I know they've changed the symbols on the foods and things are given an S (for speed) or P (for protein) now if applicable. An SP day is similar to the success express in the fact you just fill up on really low density foods. I'm not 100% certain on the ins and outs as not been back to class for a while myself- but as I said the sticky post should explain better :)

Hi Hun
Welcome back to SW. Good luck in your journey.
I made this Success Express thread a few years ago and I have now made one for Extra Easy SP if you'd like to check it out here is the link.....

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/348340-extra-easy-sp-plan.html

Thanks so much WelshJoJo and SlimmingKitchen.
Loving these threads and great to get such nice responses so quickly :)

You are very welcome hun.
Personally I think the new SP is a bit easier to understand now compared to Success Express but there's no harm in giving both a try xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back