Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I had a feeling that would be the reply! Its a good idea to just eat loads of fruit with it though, think Ill give it a try next weekonce Ive got a bit more cash. Wish fruit wasnt so expensive! x

Aldi is quite cheap, but yeah I spend about £8 a week on fruit. Save money on junk food I'm not buying though :)

Hey ladies, here's my success express dinner for today... a Monday Roast! :D

WP_000384.jpg

Hehe! Glad to have inspired you! :D

It's weird, I've got so used to my plates of food being so colourful with all the superfree food, I don't think I can even go back to beige dinners! :D x

It's funny, I put my SE plate next to hubby's beige plate of chips, onion rings and battered fish all from the freezer and had to laugh! Never again, can't believe I ate that kind of crud 7 days a week :)

Hubby drank all the milk so no SE brekkie for me! Ate half a a melon though :)

Lunch was quorn chicken, lettuce and peppers. Pleased with my SE lunch. Don't normally eat much on weigh in day but decided its time I broke old habits, if this week suffers for it then its just poop luck!

I'm feeling nervous about weigh in after my scales showed such a cruel number this morning. I hope I get down to a maintain or half off by 5pm....

Attachments

• image-2382379876.jpg
    image-2382379876.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 218
First time ive ever maintained today....

Ok so success express didn't work for me this week! However I'm trying again and doing the diaries for proof >.< I'm considering not having the extra B and A....perhaps that's where my horrific result has come from.

Maybe it's just shocked your body and it's not sure what to do - I'm sure the hard work will pay off next week!

No food pic tonight but I had a Aldi Salmon Fillet (Thai Red Curry one) with mini roasties, butternut squash and roasted cherry tomatoes - weigh-in-day eve so wanted something lightish :)

OOOH sounds lush! I gave in to takeaway chixken tikka with salad...no other syns today though so just accounting 15 for the sauce lol. Not an express meal cos there was more chicken than salad...but I enjoyed it SO much! ^.^

Back on SE tomorrow, planning meals tonight. I'm certain doing it another week will see results next week :) counting higher syns was harder than anticipated!

First eats of the day! Weetabix, healthy A milk, two chopped bananas. Hope it was 2/3rds worth.

Lunch: slightly trickier, I'd say it was close to 2/3rds Superfree tho! There's one whole red pepper chopped in there and three spring onions

Attachments

• image-1766752996.jpg
    image-1766752996.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Dinner tonight! Success hahaha.

Salmon fillet, whole bag of bean sprouts, two mini courgettes, mangetout and snap peas, super noodles, spring onion and one chopped red pepper. All stir fried.

SO pleased with myself today!! It's been a true success for food, that whole bag of beansprouts may have been a lot, but it's filled me up and done its job!

5 more days like this I darn well hope I get a food reward!

Attachments

• image-933477086.jpg
    image-933477086.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Spilt water all over my food diary lol. Looking good so far!

Attachments

• image-3522609494.jpg
    image-3522609494.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 3,599
Feeling really inspired this week by Success Express. I'm almost being won round to the way of thinking and not having so much free food on a permanent basis!! That's crazy huh?!!! Free food now feels a little bit bad! =O

So here is my Success Express day!

Added two satsumas, two kiwis, an apple and two eggs after dinner! Yum =D munchies gone mad!

Attachments

• image-1938123745.jpg
    image-1938123745.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Just seen you can eat eggs limitless on Success Express!! That's successfully solved the munchies problem I am having tonight! Happy now =D

Oh NOOoOoo!

I didn't know bananas weren't Superfree!!!! Oh noooo.

Quick, need to find a new fruit to go with breakfast apart from strawberries??? Expensive :( ideas???? Has to be superfree and go with Weetabix, all bran etc

:( sooo annoyed!!! All last week pretty much I had two chopped bananas in my breakfast, all this time they've been syns on Success Express :(

Hang on...bananas are free on Green...anyone shed any light on this? I'm getting confused surely it has a syn value if its not superfree? I'm missing a big point here I know.

I thought Bananas are free but not superfree.

Could you have raspberries/blueberries with your breakfast? Both are superfree and superspeed x

Bananas are superfree, they're just not speed foods xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back