Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this just like to ask are the a and b choices same as on extra easy

yes, with the added plus of having two of each :)

have look on site but can not find the 7 day success express menu plan can anyone tell me how to find it!! sorry I'm hopeless and inpatient!!lol
or could anyone add the link thank you x

I'm thinking of trying my first success express tomorrow, but I'm nervous about trying it does this plan sound okay?

Breakfast - melon, apple, banana and yogurt
Lunch - cod with a pepper stuffed with onions, mushrooms and tomatoes
Tea - babybel burger (HEA and HEB for roll) with chips, roast butternut squash and courgette and fried mushrooms, onions and toms
Snacks-plum, pear, boiled eggs, hifi (HEB) milk for drinks (HEA) will use syns on chocolate or something which has same syn value on all plans

I'm thinking of trying my first success express tomorrow, but I'm nervous about trying it does this plan sound okay?

Breakfast - melon, apple, banana and yogurt
Lunch - cod with a pepper stuffed with onions, mushrooms and tomatoes
Tea - babybel burger (HEA and HEB for roll) with chips, roast butternut squash and courgette and fried mushrooms, onions and toms
Snacks-plum, pear, boiled eggs, hifi (HEB) milk for drinks (HEA) will use syns on chocolate or something which has same syn value on all plans

That sounds really good to me Hun as long as your plate has loads of the superfree on it you'll be fine xxx

That sounds really good to me Hun as long as your plate has loads of the superfree on it you'll be fine xxx

It's tea I'm worried about to be honest, but I could always just make sure I have extra superfree just to be sure. I might end up chickening out and just having red or ee, but really want to try success express so hopefully I will give it a go

It's tea I'm worried about to be honest, but I could always just make sure I have extra superfree just to be sure. I might end up chickening out and just having red or ee, but really want to try success express so hopefully I will give it a go

You'll be fine Hun, all I'll say is if you do success express make sure it's when you've done a good food shop as you'll find you will be eating tons of fruits and veggies.
ps check out the link above that I just posted for all the meal ideas xxx

Thanks, they've updated that since I last looked they never had the SE, some great idea's will have to have some more of them when I've been shopping so have the bits in :)

Thanks, they've updated that since I last looked they never had the SE, some great idea's will have to have some more of them when I've been shopping so have the bits in :)

Last time I did sw they didn't have it on there either, it's like after they introduced EE they didn't want SE.
im glad to see it back though and there are same fab meal ideas on there xxx

How many days do you do this for ? and how much do people loose on it? x

You can do it for as many or as little days as possible, its just like the other plans you can do one success express, one red, one ee, one green if you want, or just stick with one... its completely up to you, as for losses I don't know can't help you there

How many days do you do this for ? and how much do people loose on it? x
As often as you like. When I do it properly I can shift 4-5lb a week. No alcohol. Very little grains (porridge 3 days) - use my HEBs on nuts, seeds. Loads of superfree with meals and for snacks - not free. That's what works for me.

Started off as a Red day but change in what I've eaten so just wondering if I can make it a SE day..
Breakfast

Scrambled eggs and half hex b toast, I know I should have had 2/3 superfree to make it strictly SE but I haven't go any fruit

Snack

Bananna and apple

Superfree vegetable soup (Can I add plain rice to this and it still be SE?)

Dinner
pork steak, carrot and swede mash, caulifllower and broccolli ( I was having this anyway as it was going to be a red day)

Supper

cheese hex a with apple

Bowl of porridge made with water and banana and teaspoon of jam (syn)

Can I have 2 hex a's and b's on SE or is it like EE and just one of each?

Hope someone can please help xx

Started off as a Red day but change in what I've eaten so just wondering if I can make it a SE day..
Breakfast

Scrambled eggs and half hex b toast, I know I should have had 2/3 superfree to make it strictly SE but I haven't go any fruit

Snack

Bananna and apple

Superfree vegetable soup (Can I add plain rice to this and it still be SE?)

Dinner
pork steak, carrot and swede mash, caulifllower and broccolli ( I was having this anyway as it was going to be a red day)

Supper

cheese hex a with apple

Bowl of porridge made with water and banana and teaspoon of jam (syn)

Can I have 2 hex a's and b's on SE or is it like EE and just one of each?

Hope someone can please help xx

Hi hun - was on the SW site earlier looking up Success Express and it says 3 meals - and your supper is more than just a snack. Just a thought. You need some free food in the soup so rice is fine and it says one HEA and one OR two HEB - not strictly 2. The overall point is to eat less cals than usual - so you'd need to watch the bread/crackers etc if having 2.

Hi hun - was on the SW site earlier looking up Success Express and it says 3 meals - and your supper is more than just a snack. Just a thought. You need some free food in the soup so rice is fine and it says one HEA and one OR two HEB - not strictly 2. The overall point is to eat less cals than usual - so you'd need to watch the bread/crackers etc if having 2.

Thanks honey

I'm trying to get my head round things by myself as Im not going to classes or an online member

I figured the porridge would be okay as it was going to be part of my hex allowance I forgot to put the hex next to it, do you think it would be too much used that way? Would it be better to have it as a breakfast with fruit instead... I miss my porridge fix

Thanks honey

I'm trying to get my head round things by myself as Im not going to classes or an online member

I figured the porridge would be okay as it was going to be part of my hex allowance I forgot to put the hex next to it, do you think it would be too much used that way? Would it be better to have it as a breakfast with fruit instead... I miss my porridge fix

I love my porridge too - but it is quite high cals when having it in the evening and after dinner. I have mine for breakfast with fruit (and measure it - so easy to give yourself a larger portion. I put mine in a cup and so know how full the cup should be each day rather than getting the scales out all the time). Or I have it instead of dinner and have a huge melon/pineapple platter after.
For SE you'd need 1/3 porridge to 2/3 fruit to make it count.
Dinner - 1/3 of plate pork and swede 2/3 rest of veg.
Breakfast - Scrambled eggs 1/3 plate - 2/3 mushrooms/tomatoes or 2/3 fruit.
Lunch - veg soup with rice
Snacks - fruit.
Supper - cheese HEX a and an apple.

I'd try and ditch the porridge or swap it for the eggs. But it depends how hungry you feel - if you're eating porridge so you get a porridge "fix" it's more emotional/habit than hunger and you should leave it. If you're really starving then have it. But you shouldn't be if all your other meals were SE.

I don't think porridge in the evening is a problem, you were only having it with superfree food. I'd have a hifi bar as my HEB on an evening, why is porridge any different? I think you risk over thinking it when you look at things like that, the only problem would be if you think it sits too heavy on your stomach at night, but that's a personal thing nothing to do with whether you'll loose or not

Thanks ladies thats a great help xxx

One more question is the syn allowance any different on this plan, not that I'm planning on eating 15 syns a day xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back