Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I love my hexs plus I over eat on EE my portion control goes to pot

That is my problem....I drink lots of tea/coffee so use hea milk and also love cheese so i have to have green or red days. On EE I eat too much and miss my hexs!!!
We are all different and I lost 3 stone on green, used all 4 hexs and used all my syns, so I need to stick to this and go back to basics. Trying SE at the moment as I can have carbs and meat and hexs....and I love the 2/3 super free!!!
I think you just have to find out the plan that works for you!!

Hi, I'm new to this but really want to give my weight loss a boost this week as going out at the weekend and still want a good result on the scales come next Monday.

Does this sound right for today?

Breakfast
1 Alpen light bar (HEB)
2 Satsumas

Lunch
3 Asda good for your crispbreads (HEB)
3 laughing cow light triangles (HEA)
Fat free yogurt

Dinner
Pulled pork
Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Onion

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to this but really want to give my weight loss a boost this week as going out at the weekend and still want a good result on the scales come next Monday.

Does this sound right for today?

Breakfast
1 Alpen light bar (HEB)
2 Satsumas

Lunch
3 Asda good for your crispbreads (HEB)
3 laughing cow light triangles (HEA)
Fat free yogurt

Dinner
Pulled pork
Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Onion

Thanks

I will try my best to get this right!.....

Success express is based on 3 meals, all if which should contain the 2/3rds superfree. Looking at bf in my opinion, that's not a meal.

Where is your sf at lunch? Again not really a meal IMO.

Any syns?

X

What do people have for breakfast then if not using he's? I usually have 2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk and then have free/sf food the rest of the day.

You don't have to use your healthy extras in meals, you could snack on them. For me though on Se I'd prob have a heb of porridge but with loads of sf fruits. If it works for you then that's what really matters :)

It's more of a time issue with breakfast at the mo as I get up every morning to do 30DS before work so need a quick breakfast.
Just thought SE would help give my loss a boost.

It's more of a time issue with breakfast at the mo as I get up every morning to do 30DS before work so need a quick breakfast.
Just thought SE would help give my loss a boost.

I find a slice of wholemeal seed sensations toast with marmite. Also a banana, tangerine and some peppermint tea. Really good for me after 30DS!

30ds, yes I remember that, I can feel the burn just thinking about it!

Yes, success express might give you a better loss but the main point of it is to increase your super free, I just couldn't see much in your diary is all.

Hi everyone!
i haven't posted on MM for a while, but as I'm trying out SE today and possibly for the rest of the week, I just wanted some clarification that I'm doing ok so far.....
I've taken some inspiration from the SE week meal planner on the SW website too.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HExB), Skimmed Milk (from HExA allowance), 3 Satsumas, 1 Apple

Lunch: Prawns mixed with fromage frais and paprika, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Celery, Gherkins, 2 x Scan Bran (2 syns)

Dinner: Small chicken breast, small amount of Noodles, Mushrooms, Mange Tout, Baby Sweetcorn, Peppers, Beansprouts, Soy Sauce

After dinner I aim to have a HiFi bar (HExB) and later on an Options hot choc (2 syns)

I know I need to have at least 1 other syn to make it to a least 5 for the day, but apart from that, does it all look ok?

Many thanks!

Hi everyone!
i haven't posted on MM for a while, but as I'm trying out SE today and possibly for the rest of the week, I just wanted some clarification that I'm doing ok so far.....
I've taken some inspiration from the SE week meal planner on the SW website too.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HExB), Skimmed Milk (from HExA allowance), 3 Satsumas, 1 Apple

Lunch: Prawns mixed with fromage frais and paprika, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Celery, Gherkins, 2 x Scan Bran (2 syns)

Dinner: Small chicken breast, small amount of Noodles, Mushrooms, Mange Tout, Baby Sweetcorn, Peppers, Beansprouts, Soy Sauce

After dinner I aim to have a HiFi bar (HExB) and later on an Options hot choc (2 syns)

I know I need to have at least 1 other syn to make it to a least 5 for the day, but apart from that, does it all look ok?

Many thanks!

Loos good to me! :)

Today's menu looks a bit like this...,

Breakfast: 17.5g Kellogg's Berry Oat Crisp (1/2 HExB), Strawberries, Kiwi, Banana, 1 Alpen Light Apple & Sultana bar (1/2 HExB)

Lunch: Chicken & Sweetcorn mixed in Fromage Frais, Rocket Leaf salad, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Gherkins, Celery, Jalapeños, 2 Scan Bran (Either 1/2 HExB or 2 syns, haven't decided yet!) and if i have some room left, a bag of Cheese Curls (3 syns).

Dinner: Small jacket Potato, Spaghetti Hoops, Low Low Grated Cheese (HExA), Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green Beans, Mixed peppers.

I have my pot of superfree snacking foods all ready, 2 HiFi Light bars on stand by too, depending on what i choose to do and a Cracking' Hazelnut Options Hot choc (2 syns) to look forward to later.
*sigh* lol!

I love hazelnut options! I use my syns on alcohol at the weekend though!

Menu looks great btw

Me too! In my opinion, a good alternative to a Starbucks/Costa one, but better for us! ;-)

Thanks! Didn't have the carrots, broccoli and cauliflower in the end, as the green beans and peppers filled nigh on 2/3 of the plate! lol! Had a couple of strawberries and blueberries straight after though.

i know this is only day 2 of me doing SE, but my goodness do I feel full after each meal. Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back