Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you having the 2/3 sf I'd say so! I've just ruined my good week by having a Chinese!

I'm going to do SE from today to weds weigh in, I only need 1/2 lb to target and its hard enough loosing as it is without blowing it like that, grrrrrr!

Today's diary....

Breakfast: 2 small Bacon medallions, about a dessert spoonful of scrambled egg and Heinz Alphabetti spaghetti, 2 large grilled tomatoes, 1 large flat mushroom. (Ate the superfree first and ended up leaving some of the bacon and scrambled egg!)

Lunch: SW Spag Bol (inc. onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes & button mushrooms), Rocket Leaf salad, Cucumber, 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar (HExA)

Mid afternoon snack: Special K Chewy Delight Bar - Milk Chocolate (HExB), Options Indulgence Chocolate Brownie hot choc (3 syns)

Dinner: Haven't had it yet, but it's going to be my 35g HExB cereal with lots of fruit. Seems a bit back to front, but never mind!

Still have at least 2 syns to use and also am having a day off from the Scan Bran today, but will carry on with it again tomorrow.

One thing I will say about SE though.....I'm not feeling hungry in between meals at all! :)

Well good luck!

Thanks again! :)

Today's diary......

Breakfast: 1 slice of wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB), 2tsp WW Strawberry Jam (1 syn), Banana, Strawberries, Melon

Lunch: A small amount of Tuna and Farfelle pasta mixed in fromage frais, Rocket Leaf salad, cucumber, baby tomatoes, Gherkins, 2 scan bran (1/2 HExB)

Dinner: Lamb Shank, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green Beans

Also, have had another of those Special K Chewy Delight Bars (HExB) and a Cherry Options Indulgence hot choc (3 syns). HExA today is 350ml Skimmed Milk. At least 1 more syn to have too.

Even exercised for 40mins after breakfast this morning and felt really good for it, however I did for the first time in a few days feel peckish inbetween meals. So tomorrow going forward, I shall eat AFTER I've exercised.

You should eat protein after exercise to repair any damaged muscles, but yes you should eat and drink as soon as possible after exercise I heard once, it could be utter twaddle mind!

I've had porridge for heb with loads of mixed berries,

An apple and banana, 1 egg, 2 slices ww wholemeal heb, ham and beet root.

And just enjoyed mince and onions served with shredded greens and cauliflower, loads of veg, way over 2/3rds for tea!

Well, I'm pleased to report that I lost 3.5lbs this week! :-D x

Thanks ladies! And thanks for all the advice, etc.....

I'm going to carry on with SE this week, as I only need to lose 1lb next week to get my 8 1/2 stone award. ;-) x

Thanks ladies! And thanks for all the advice, etc.....

I'm going to carry on with SE this week, as I only need to lose 1lb next week to get my 8 1/2 stone award. ;-) x

You can do it Hun :) xxx

I'm going to log onto the slimming world site later and read through all the data and give this plan a go.

I'm going to log onto the slimming world site later and read through all the data and give this plan a go.

I love SE plan :)
There is a 7 day meal plan on the website too which is great to give you ideas xxxx

Hi everyone!

Not been online much this past week, but thought I would report that I lost 2.5lbs this week and got my 8.5 stone award! YAY! :D x

Hi everyone!

Not been online much this past week, but thought I would report that I lost 2.5lbs this week and got my 8.5 stone award! YAY! :D x

That's amazing Hun well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back