Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been doing SW since before Christmas but have settled into a regular weight loss of one pound a week and want to get better results (still nearly 9 stone to target!). What can i expect to achieve with Success Express? Is it worth a try?

In our group the ladies who did SE lost between 3-4lb
In hoping for a 2lb loss (mine are normally 1/2lb to 1lb on a good wk)

Breakfast
Dorcet Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli 35g (HexB 1) topped with banana, apple and clementine

Lunch
M&S Count on Us King Prawn and crunchy citrus salad with carrots, pomegranate, cabbage, celery, orange. Also Nectarine and grapes. (Won't be having this again)

Dinner
Spag Bolognese with a huge amount of mushrooms and carrots. I have never had such a small amount of spag bol, still hungry. :eek:

Healthy Extras
250ml SS milk (HexA 1)
30g Parmesan (HexA 2)
Muesli (HexB 1)
Kellogg chewy delight (HexB 2)

Syns

Ketchup 1
Sugar 2
M&S salad 2.5
Boots Popcorn 4.5
Graze box snack 5

Last edited:
Anyone else trying success express - I can't get used to having 2 hex b it feels naughty!! Finding it quite hard but need a boost as not really lost since before Christmas.

Anyone else trying success express - I can't get used to having 2 hex b it feels naughty!! Finding it quite hard but need a boost as not really lost since before Christmas.

Me when I've been shopping!
Snowed in and getting low on sf but as soon as it subsides u will be doing SE for the week, need to feel comfortable in my jeans by Friday!

Fri 22nd March - today's eats

Tea with milk (hex a) ////
2 sm bananas
2 x Alpen light bar (hex b)

Lg bowl of stir fry veg + a few prawns
Choc pudding (2 syns - egg, options choc + sweetner), raspberries + ff Greek style yoghurt

Thornton's choc (2.5 syns)

Tea - veg casserole (so many carrots, leeks + onions) with butter + kidney beans
Butternut squash

4 Thornton's choc (10 syns)

Total syns - 14.5 syns

Just realised didn't have my 2nd hex b (oops) x

I'm done with success express, the amount of veggies I have bought just to keep up with it is ridiculous. I'm finding it more expensive than any of the other plans. Yesterday I had a green day, today is a red day and tomorrow is extra easy, weighing in on Monday. Next time I do SE, it will be every other day rather than every day. Good luck to everyone doing this.

I'm done with success express, the amount of veggies I have bought just to keep up with it is ridiculous. I'm finding it more expensive than any of the other plans. Yesterday I had a green day, today is a red day and tomorrow is extra easy, weighing in on Monday. Next time I do SE, it will be every other day rather than every day. Good luck to everyone doing this.

I know what u mean, couldn't afford to it all the time but ok for a boost every now + then. Official sw say do it after a holiday or just b4 special event :) x

I know what u mean, couldn't afford to it all the time but ok for a boost every now + then. Official sw say do it after a holiday or just b4 special event :) x

Yeah definitely a once in a while kinda of thing. Hopefully the 4 days I have done will help me out. Good luck with your weigh in. Please post results for inspiration.

Yeah definitely a once in a while kinda of thing. Hopefully the 4 days I have done will help me out. Good luck with your weigh in. Please post results for inspiration.

I'm sure your 4 days will hav given u a boost. When's weigh in day for you? I'm min night 8pm x

Today's eats:

Sat 23rd March

Tea with milk (1/2 hex a) //
Banana
Pear

2 bacon, 2 eggs, 1/2 tin chopped tom + 3 big mushrooms

Twister ice cream (4 syns)

Tea - 2 hm burgers, 2 burger bun (2 x hex b), 60g cheese light (1.5 hex a) 3 lg gherkins, lots of salad + 1 lg courgette sauteed.

1 lg glasses white wine (250ml) - (8 syns)
Choc pudding (11g options, egg, sweetner), raspberries + ff Greek style yoghurt

Total 15 syns

I cannot believe the amount of veggies and salad I have got through since Wednesday. Hope I see a difference on the scales

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I cannot believe the amount of veggies and salad I have got through since Wednesday. Hope I see a difference on the scales

Let us know how you get on Hun xxx

6 out of 7 days success express - lost 1lb

Tad disappointed but going to do few days again this wk and see what result we get next Monday x

6 out of 7 days success express - lost 1lb

Tad disappointed but going to do few days again this wk and see what result we get next Monday x

At least its in the right direction. I have only managed 0.5lbs off in 4 out of 7 success express days. Good luck for next week.

At least its in the right direction. I have only managed 0.5lbs off in 4 out of 7 success express days. Good luck for next week.

You never know Hun the results may show next week just stick to it and it will be worth it x

Thanks. Couldn't do SE today but going to do it wed to sunday again. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back