Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies,
I've been looking through this thread and im thinking of trying some success express days this week aiming for 4 days thurs, fri sat and mon im hoping for big loss would you mind me asking you guys if i start to struggle xxx

Hi ladies,
I've been looking through this thread and im thinking of trying some success express days this week aiming for 4 days thurs, fri sat and mon im hoping for big loss would you mind me asking you guys if i start to struggle xxx

Of course Hun. We are all here if you need any help :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks well today i have had fruit n activia for breakfast n lunch was butternut squash chips n dinner will be jacket potato a few beans n salad making sure i drink loads of water too xxx

Thanks well today i have had fruit n activia for breakfast n lunch was butternut squash chips n dinner will be jacket potato a few beans n salad making sure i drink loads of water too xxx

Just remember to make sure 2/3's of your plate is covered in salad or veg ;-) x

Yesterday ( 29th march ):

B: fruit salad (grapes, mango + tesco tutti frutti fruit salad (180g one), mullerlight.
L: salad (lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, carrot, sweetcorn, one hard boiled egg), banana, alpen light (hex b 1)
T: prawn stir fry (loads of veg + less prawns/ noodles)
S: alpen light bar (hex b 2), apple.

today ( 30th march ):

B: 2 weetabix (hex b 1), milk (hex a), banana, tesco tutti frutti fruit salad (180g one).
L: ham omelette + salad (lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, carrot, sweetcorn).
T: large salad (lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, carrot, sweetcorn, prawns), fruit salad (grapes, mango, strawberries, raspberries), mullerlight.
S: hifi deluxe (hex b 2)

Just remember to make sure 2/3's of your plate is covered in salad or veg ;-) x

Today has been hexb fruit n fiber with banana and pear for breakfast.
Jacket, laughing cow triangle and huge salad for lunch.
Boiled egg and asparagus for tea.
Snacks hexb hifi bar satsumas pear and apple
Hope this is right xxx

Just wanted to let you know that my success express week meant a 2 and a half pound weight loss, and that was 6/7 days on plan. I even had a meal out night before weigh in with a pudding. It was hard going and made getting back on extra easy a relief!!

Just wanted to let you know that my success express week meant a 2 and a half pound weight loss, and that was 6/7 days on plan. I even had a meal out night before weigh in with a pudding. It was hard going and made getting back on extra easy a relief!!

That's fantastic, well done.

Well done. 2.5,lb loss is brill. Did u save syns for your meal out? X

love your siggie slimbysummer it's really made me laugh :)

Will be having another success express week (or most days anyway) next week lost 1lb this week doing it 5/7 days and its even more fab because I had a flexi day mid week and syns for the week was 130! + I can't exercise because I've pulled a muscle in my back and can only walk for short amounts of time, so no training for a while :( so I'm going to 100% it this week and hopefully lose my last 1lb to target!

I know i was shocked when i saw the result xxx

Brill result! Did u have 2 x hex a + b and full syns?
I did 7 days success express + 100 syns but only lost 1lb so wondering how everyone else has done it? X

Last edited:
Start of a new week need 5.5lb for my 2 stone award so going to try 6 days of success express today is going great had poached egg mushroom and tomatoes for breakfast lunch is veggy soup all superfree foods :) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back