Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to Syn the mugshot if you are having it as part of a main meal and you have your 2/3 superfree , you only have to Syn it if eaten as a snack

Hello! I'm doing some SE days at the moment and have a quick question about the healthy extras (unfortunately the book I have is pre-SE days so doesn't give me the answers I need). As I understand it, the only snacks you can have between meals are on superfree foods. Does that mean that healthy extras have to be eaten with a main meal? For example, if I wanted to use an Alpen Light bar as a healthy extra B, would I have to eat it at the same time as lunch or dinner or could I have it as a snack in the evening? Only thought of this as I'm going to have trouble fitting in a HEB today if I can't.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hello! I'm doing some SE days at the moment and have a quick question about the healthy extras (unfortunately the book I have is pre-SE days so doesn't give me the answers I need). As I understand it, the only snacks you can have between meals are on superfree foods. Does that mean that healthy extras have to be eaten with a main meal? For example, if I wanted to use an Alpen Light bar as a healthy extra B, would I have to eat it at the same time as lunch or dinner or could I have it as a snack in the evening? Only thought of this as I'm going to have trouble fitting in a HEB today if I can't.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

You are ok to have a HEB with your meal or as a snack :)

Giving Success Express a go for the next few days, will let you know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back