Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning :)

I started SE yesterday, weigh-in is on Wednesday. I've had steady losses, but wanted to see if this would make a difference (and hopefully get me my stone award).

I've got an A4 notebook to write in - the food diary was too small :eek:. Weekends are my downfall, when I don't have my normal work routine.

Yesterday's Diary (Fri)

Breakfast
2x satsumas, 1xbanana 1x coffee (milk from HEX A1)

Mid-morning
1x satsuma (I am going to turn into one!)

Lunch
Home made veg soup. (brocolli, cauliflower, swede, sprouts, baked beans and mixed beans)
1x wholemeal bread (HEX B1)
1x laughing cow light w/ blue cheese (HEX A2)
1x Muller Light Greek Style, lemon (1/2 syn)

Mid-Afternoon
Coffee, milk from HEX A1

Dinner
Chicken, pasta, veg stirfry.
(I had 2/3s veg)
Fajita seasoning (Entire pack is 4.5 syns, shared between 3 of us, but I counted it as 3 syns to be on safe side!)

Snacks
Starburst sweets 10 syns

Totals:
I definitely had 2/3s SF with my meals
I didn't fully eat/drink any of my HEX A or B... find it hard to fit them all in TBH
14 syns

Today, I might take some pics of my meals to see if the look ok to you.

CD

Saturday 28th

Early Morning

1x banana, 2x satsumas

Late Breakfast
1x apple, 1x boiled egg, 1x slice wholemeal toast (HEX B1), 1x laughing cow triangle (HEX A1)

Mid Afternoon (instead of lunch)
Fruit Salad - Grapes, apples, bananas
Alpen Light Bar HEX B2

Dinner
Superfree soup

Snacks
Alpen Light Bar HEX B2
Coffees throughout day with milk from HEX A2
Sweets in front of X Factor 10 syns

Totals:
11 syns

Sunday 29th

Breakfast
Fruit Salad - Grapes, apples, bananas

Lunch
scrambled egg
1x slice wholemeal toast (HEX B1),
1x laughing cow triangle (HEX A1)

Dinner
Superfree soup
pasta

Snacks
1x Alpen Light Bar HEX B2
Coffees throughout day with milk from HEX A2
Laughing Cow triangles HEX A1
1x 250ml pinot grigio

Totals:
9 syns? Not sure how many are in wine?

I don't think I ate enough Superfree during the day, but I wasn't hungry enough to eat anything. Maybe I should have eaten some more fruit anyway?

After a really careful week and 5 days of that doing SE, I only lost 1.5 lbs. I know it might show up next week, but I was getting bigger losses than that when I wasn't sticking to plan 100%. Typical! Anyway, it won't do me any harm, and a loss is always good.

After a really careful week and 5 days of that doing SE, I only lost 1.5 lbs. I know it might show up next week, but I was getting bigger losses than that when I wasn't sticking to plan 100%. Typical! Anyway, it won't do me any harm, and a loss is always good.

I only lost 0.5lbs when I did it but then had a good loss the week after. Stick with it Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! I was in such a grump this morning :eek:

On hols next week, so I am not going to worry too much about it til I get back.

After a 3lb gain when I weighed in on the 26/09, I decided to do a week of SE again..... Weighed in on the 03/10 and lost 5lb AND got my 10.5 stone award! Oh how I do love a bit of SE to help getting things moving again! :)

Have a good week everyone! x

Hi, I've found these posts really helpful as I am doing SE as well, and after 4 days have STS which I was very disappointed with, and couldn't figure out what I'd done wrong. However, after reading these posts, I feel much better and will persevere! Thanks :rolleyes:

It's on the website. If you click on the Recipes & Menu tab and scroll down a bit, there is a tab for Success Express.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back