Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to try success express. 1/3 free and 2/3 super free ok? Is this ok for breakfast.

image-3079084709.jpg

I wasn't quite sure as it's just my healthy b and a
Do you also have to finish all your healthy a and b's during the day? And last question. Can you just have fruit for breakfast or would that be wrong as no free food. Sounds complicated but I will soon get there. So used to doing extra easy but wanted a boost in weight loss

Hi you can if you want have heb without any superfree, I asked my consultant this and she said you can snack on them if need be I.e cheese and ryvita. . So you could have just had the porridge, but any Superfree is a bonus? It looks good to me and yes you can have just fruit for breakfast if that's what suits. I would try and get your healthy extra as you need the nutrients in them as you are having so much Superfree.

Picture.jpg

♥ Success Express Meal ♥

FREE FOOD:
Extra lean mince beef

SUPERFREE FOOD:
In the Bolognese (tinned tomatoes, passata, mushrooms, onions, garlic, red peppers, oxo, basil).
Side Salad: Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, spring onion, celery, red peppers.

HEALTHY EXTRA:
A CHOICE: 42g Kerry Low Low Cheese

Mmmm that looks yummy! If I can have something like this on success express I'm in!

How often should you do success express? Because it must be really low calorie?

Also has anyone had any hunger issues on this plan?

I did. I found I craved carbs so by bedtime I was making french toast. Someone suggested that if I'd had eggs for breakfast that would've helped. Personally I don't really bother with Success Express now, but I do aim to up my superfree from say 1/3 to 1/2 when I want to give things a boost, and most of the time nearly all my snacks are superfree anyway.

I did. I found I craved carbs so by bedtime I was making french toast. Someone suggested that if I'd had eggs for breakfast that would've helped. Personally I don't really bother with Success Express now, but I do aim to up my superfree from say 1/3 to 1/2 when I want to give things a boost, and most of the time nearly all my snacks are superfree anyway.

That's a good idea, I think I might do that instead :)

Think I am going to start this Success Express tomorrow as have struggled to remain on plan this past weekend and want to have a good result at weigh in on thursday.

Hoping I have understood the basics of the plan...

Was wondering if I can still use this recipe http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/241753-cheese-scones-free-green.html as part of my allowed syns...looking at the back of the optimising book it is about 3 syns for the whole packet of mash potato and the rest ingredients would be covvered...am I right?

I have done SE today and I am still full!! Found it great but will be devastated if it doesn't help for Thursday's weigh in!!!

sorry, I'm new to all this. Could you do this for a full week in order to kick start things or is it recommended only to do a few days here n there? x

sorry, I'm new to all this. Could you do this for a full week in order to kick start things or is it recommended only to do a few days here n there? x

You could but my consultant says your more like
Y to feel deprived and blow it so recommends max of two days at a time.

Deffo trying SE the rest of this week as I've pretty much had ALL my week's syns allowance just this weekend (was away for a valentine's meal at a fancy hotel near me, food was amazing but most certainly not SW friendly!) hopefully I'll lose a few extra pounds to get my 1.5 stone award!! I've already mapped out what I'm going to eat so should be easier that way :)

OK after the meeting on Thursday I learnt how I should do the SE.
I have worked it out and I feel absolutely STUFFED. Only had 4.5 Syns but still full

OK after the meeting on Thursday I learnt how I should do the SE.
I have worked it out and I feel absolutely STUFFED. Only had 4.5 Syns but still full

Will you have anymore syns? they are there to be used and incorporated into the plan? The plan recommends a minimum of 5, and of course dont just eat them for eatings sake, but dont feel deprived later either :D

I did have some more Syns TextyF.
I had a Gingerbread Coffee and a couple of biscuits. I ended up having 13 Syns last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back